Chapter nine

A/N hey guys tell your friends about me book i need to get the word out vote and comment plzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna know what you guys/girls think!like i said i will update every other day maybe tw times a day you never know ok byee.Oh and spots are open for Taylor,Nash and Hayes's girlfriends so comment your names and the guy and i will make it happen :)

Meagan's POV:I woke up in Camerons arms.I kissed his nose and his eyes flutterd open showing his perfectly white teeth.i got up to got brush my teeth.

I felt strong arms rap around me.I turned around and got on my tipping toes to go kiss him but doughed it and whispered into his ear''not today'' i said walking away''your such a tease!'' he said stoping over to me and pushing me onto the bed''oh,i know'' i said kissing his nose he kissed me cheek.

I snaked my way out of his grasp and went down stairs for breakfast.Everyone was down here besides Cameron of course.i wlaked over to the table where Nash had made pancakes.

I ate my pancakes alone in the living room think about how school is starting in a week and on top of that my foster parents and i dont want to go home and i need to make sure im not bullied at this school like my last 3 school. everyone was in the 10th grade i dont know the scechle yet but i will soon.

i herd Cam coming down the stairs because he was singing.I didn't know what he was sing because he was more humming.

Savannah's POV: When me and matt woke up it was from the smell of pancakes and bacon mmm bacon. we both ran down the stairs and everyone was there besdies Meagan and Cam but who cares im eating with out them.

Me and matt ate our pancakes and he pulled me out side.he had a little blue coulor box in his hand.I was scared for my life.I can't get married im only like 16 no.No.No. he got on one knee and held the box up i put my hands on my mouth and he opened.t he box.

it was a ring pop! ''Savanah Eliabeth Ann Wall will you be my girlfriend'' he said with convidence ''yes i will Mathew Lee Espinosa'' he grunted because he hates his name.I thinks it adorbs.He shot up and hugged me picking me up and spinning me around like i have always dream of.He put me back down and kissed me passionletly and i loved it.

i had the ring pop on my finger and the other hand had Matts hand.While i was sitting on the couch with Matt eating my ring pop i don't know who its was but it was two of the guys fighting we heard somone scream and a big thud.

I ran into the kitchen to see Cam on the floor K.Oed (Knock out btws) and Nash with his fists up.in the corner of my eye saw Meagan run of. I ran after her. i tryed to catch up but she was gone.

Nash's POV: i was really pissed Nikol came over to me and helped me with the dishes.i hugged her for a thank you and Cam came over to me and yelled in my face ''Hey get away from my girl!'' ''your girl you've known her for a day Cameron!'' ''still!'' he was getting all up in my face so i did what anyone else do i punched him.

i was'nt going to take is crap.After i punched Cameron Abby and Matt came in and Meagan left crying.Savannah went after her as Matt was tring to cool me down and Taylor was helping Cameron.Matt was like my best friend closer then Cam and we are like brothers.i went into the washroom and cleaned my hands they were kind of coverd in Camerons nose blood.I didnt feel bad at all he deserved it he was getting all in my face.

Meagan's POV: i swear im a curse i make everything bad happen. More like everything bad happens to me. Now im back home getting beat as useal this time my foster mom is useing a wooden spoon/She slapped me with it and yelled''Your worthless i dont know how your so called friends let you stay at thier house''  i ran to my room crying and i pulled out my rasor and cut my arms. I don't want to live anymore.Goodbye.

cliffhanger and again comment and vote tell your friends and comment you name and the boy you wanna be dating the one that are not taken so like Nash Taylor Hayes soon like Carter and the Jacks and Aaron soon but yeah tell me who and i will try my best to make you thier girl friend ok byeeeeee.