chapter 21.

A/N ok guys im sorry of what happen for the past like mouth or so i was just going through a really really ard time and ive been depressed sence then till now but for you guys im going to write this i cry every day so there might be typeos and it might just not be good im sorry i will will probley cry the hole time im writing this but i love you all and here is probs a really sad and crappy update.

recap!: Matt: i have ''to move back to Vergina'' he said holding my hand i couldnt help but just cry.

/~Savannah~\

as i was still crying Matt pulled me into a hug and cryed with me.i pushed him away and ran to my suitcase to grab one of my buddys that i havnt seen in a while. I slipped the blade into my pocket and ran down the hall to the washroom.i washed the dry blood of the blade before i cut my wrist 6-7 time in a row.i also cut my thigh 4 times.i threw the blade and and washed my cuts.

i got up and see Matt standing in front of my stall ''Why me Matt? why did it have to be me?'' i said while falling into him. i looked into his red puffy eyes and kissed him with more passion then ever.''i love you'' he whispered into my ear '' i-i love you too'' i stutterd to say

''when do you leave'' i chocked out looking into his eyes ''2 days after Magcon'' all i could do was cry even harder knowing that i just lost my best friend and now my boyfriend is leaveing me.i washed my face and so did he. we walked back down to Magcon and Matt annoced that he was leaveing and there were a few fans that stared to cry too.

~~//~~//~~\\~~\\~~//~~//~~\\~~\\~~//~~//~~\\~~//~~\\~~//

 After Magcon we went out to dinner and got back farlly fast because i pretty much cryed the hole time.i walked back into my hotel room.We were leaving tomorrow at 7:00 it was 10:55 right now so i got into my pjs and went stright to sleep.

~~~~~~~~FOUR DAYS LATER~~~~~~~~~ 

Matt was gone and so was Hope now it was just me and Meagan alone in a house Meagan is now 18 so she is my leagal garden.But she is gone for the night so i have decided to do what i have always wanted to do and i know now is the right answer. I started to write my goodbye notes to everyone Matt.Nash,Cameron,Taylor,Shawn the girls even Hope my mom and dad the rest of the Magcon family,O2L and an extra for Matt.i walked into my washroom a grabbed my sleep aid and walked back to my bed.

i sat down and spred all of the notes on the ground and hurd somone down stairs.i quickly took the bottle of pills and downed in to my throat and played a random song on my phone i put one head phone in and Skinny Love by:Birdy i layed down and herd the foot steps coming up the stairs waiting to fall asleep.''C'mon skinny love just last year pour a little salt we were never here my,my,my,my,my,my,my staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer i tell my love to wreck it all'' my eye lids start to get hevy and my vision became blurry as i see a tall boy with blue eyes burst into my room

''Savannah no! stay with me!'' Nash shouted as he lifted me up as i fell into a a deep deep sleep.

p.s i was REALLY hard writing this. i will be makeing a sequel so dont worry i just started school so i will probs updates wendays and sundays.i love you all and please dont be mad at me :/.