15 ;)

Michelle's POV: I don't know what to say I like Nash but I don't know if I want a realationship yet I'm kinda if scared but I trust him.

"Yes of course I will Nashly" I said smiling softly.He was smiling ear to ear he was so happy I said yes. He gently cupped my face with his hands and kissed me.

Matt'sPOV: we were in the car with Nash,Michelle and Savanah Nash was driving and Michelle in the passenger seat we are going on a double date I looked over at Savannah she looked beautiful as always she was wearing a white dress with blue and coral floral print and Nessa was wearing the same thing but the dress was black. I notice i was still staring at her ( in a cute way) she looked over at me then looked away then back at me and blushed cause I was still looking at her.

I chuckled a little and looked away.She was we cute. We arrived at nandos we got a table I looked to my right to see Jack Gilinsky and Nikol at a table across the room I look away then back a see jack heading this way.

I grabbed Savannah hand and she looked at me "what's wrong" she said conserned "nothing" I said resuring "hey Savannah"I hear a deep voice behind me "go away Jack" she said serious "No I wanna know how you moved on so fast" he said getting closer to her.

"Just walk away Jack" I said standing up "like I would listen to you" he hissed that's when Nash got up "Jack" he warned "what are you going to do about it" he said grabbing Savannah's arm and pulling her to the door.

I ran after him I grabbed Savanah arm and punched Jack in the face and kicked him until he stop moving. are date just got ruined.