Chapter eight

A/N ok so im going to update right now i know i say i was going to do it every onther day but you deseve a chapter so yeah here it goes

Matt'sPOV: I woke up with Savannah still in my arms but she was facing me now.She must have moved in her sleep.i stayed still taking in all of her facial beauty and flaws but she still looked beautiful.Her eyes Slowly open and she looked into my eyes and i looked into her deep silverish blue eyes.

''Thank you for staying with me'' she said softly i smile and said' your welcome'' then kissed her soft forehead.The door flung open and we both pretented to sleep all of the sudden there was a huge group of people on top of uss ''get off'' brethed out but laughing at the same time ''never!'' Hope said laughing.

Cameron's POV: i stood at the door way watching as everyone was on her and somone else but i couldnt see who it was.They all got off the two and i saw Savanahh with Matt. I was so mad i ran down the stairs and ran. i accdentlly ran into some girl that fell i helped her up and she was so pretty.She had light blonde hair with deep hazal eyes that were sparkling and she was wearing a flowy white cropped top with denem short shorts on.

''Hi im Meagan and thanks for knocking me over'' ''ahah your welcome and im Cameron'' i said as i shook her hand.''wanna come back to my place and hang out?'' ''sure'' i dont think she knows im from magcon or vine.Yes.''Do you know what vine is?'' ''nope'' ''oh ok cool'' i smiled and grabbed her hand.

When me and her arived back at the house all eyes were on us''and whos this?'' Taylor said walking all close to Meagan

'' uh my friend that i just met so back off'' i said pushing him back a little ''calm down dude i was just playin'' ''mmhmm''.We sat on the couch and played truth or dare.

Savannah's POV: im so happy for Cameron but at the same time im still kind of jelly but what ever i got up and ask Cameron to come in the kitchen.We walked into the kitchen and i hugged him ''hey im happy for you'' i smiled warmly and Cameron just stood there and hugged me again''thanks'' he winked and walked back to the living room'' ok lets continue'' Nash said getting impationt ''fine Nash you go first ask somone'' i said sitting on Matts lap.

''Fine Hope truth or dare?'' he asked ''ermm dare?'' she asked worried Nash rubbed his hands together and Shawn gave him a look like Dont do anything stupid i laugh a bit. ''ok Hope i dare you to sing 5SOS'' ''noooooooooo'' Hope has a really good voice but shes realy shy ''i will' Meagan said standing up and getting infront of every on ''You look so perfect standing there in my american aprelle underand i know now that im so downn  your lips stick stain is a work of art i got your name tatooed in a areo heart and i know now that im so down'' she sang beautifuly like she is amzing.

We all callaped and she bowed like she was on a stage she was amazing ''your amazing'' i blurted out ad she blushed ''thanks'' Cameron got up and hugged picking her up off her feet.awe they are so cute together but they like just met but they are still really cute.We asked her if she wanted to sleep over she can either sleep with Cameron or i can make her a bed on the floor in my room with me and probs matt.''Heyy you wanna stay the night'' i asked handing her the phone''Yeah i would loved to '' she smiled and called her parents and she was fine with it.

I ran up stairs dragging her with me ''ok here are some sweats so you can sleep with Cameron in my parents room and Nash can sleep on the couch or i can make you a bed in here and Matt and i will probs sleep in here'' i asked her throwing sweat pants and a t-shirt at her ''ermm i guess i will sleep with Cameron.

She changed and me and her went down stairs Hope and Shawn went to bed already of course ''ok Meagan is sleeping with Cameron so Nash im sorry but you have to sleep on the couch and Matt can just sleep in my room'' i said kissing Nashes cheek every one agreed and went to thier sleeping arangments.i climed into bed beside Matt and kissed his cheek ''night babe'' he said softly ''night'' i smiled to myself and fell asleep.

Meagan's POV: these people are all so nice sepcaly Savannah she like the sister i never had my parents dont really care about thats why i live in a foster home waitng for somone to adoupt me one day and i dont have any electronics my foster parnts abuse me and i have a foster sister that gets all the attenion i whipe my tear away before anyone could tell i was crying i climed into bed and waited for Cameron to come out he was so hot and i thinkn i might like him 'goodnight bae'' he said into my ear ''good night Cameron'' i said and drifted to sleep.