Chapter 11 Pt1

A/N Hey your lucky im updating today haha but what ever lol so yeah read!!

~next day 1 more day till school~ 

Savannah's POV: so school starts tomorrow im not exsided.Matt said that Magcon starts during the school year and im sad because they will be gone like every weekend.so sence school start tomorrow we are doing somthing fun for our last day of summer.

First me and Matt are going to the beach for a beach date.then we are all going to a carmival later but yeah.I woke up in Matts arm's.I got up and walked into my Bathroom to brush my teeth.When i was done i took a shower.I herad Matt come in and go to take a pea.''Don't flush the toilet Matt'' i demanded ''and what if i do'' he asked jokly ''i will come out and cut you ahaha'' i said laughing but sereusy kind of.

I wash done in the shower and Matt went to his place to get changed.I changed into high wasted demium shorts with a black baggy tank top with a flannal long sleave shirt and tied it around my waist and it look really good.I did my make up some mascra and cover up pretty much and some lipgloss.we i put my lipgloss on i did the lipgloss dance,i guess im really weird.I put on my compat boots and herd the doorbell ring.''I'll get it,i think its Matt'' i said looking at myself in the mirror one last time and walking down stairs.

I opened the door.There stood Matt.in a black button up shirt and drak blue jeans and some vanes.He looked sexy.''you ready or are you going to stand there and staire at me all day'' he said laughing and i blushed.''awe your cute when you blush'' he said smiling ''oh my gosh lets go''i said pulling him out of the door.

We got in his car and drove to the beach.when we got there there were candals and a blanket laying out and a picnic basket.''Awe Matty'' i said kissing his cheek ''you didn't have to'' i said sitting down ''well i wanna do somthing with you and there is only one day of summer left'' he smile.

We ate and watched the sunset it was beautiful ''its beautiful'' i said smiling ''not as beautiful as you'' cheesy but its cute ''thank you'' i said kissing him he kissed back.Our kiss stared to turn heated.He licked my bottom lip asking to enter i opened my mouth a little so he could enter.Soon he was on top of me kissing down my neck.''Matt'' i said ''Yess' he smiled ''We can't here'' i  said getting up'' ok mine place or yours?'' ''mine because my parents arn't home they are out and every one is at your house so yeah''.

We got to my house and we went upstiars.We went into my room and close the door thats when we started kissing again but this time he didn't ask he just went striaght in with his touge.It wasnt like a gross kiss it was passionet.He pushed me onto the bed and stared to kiss down my neck ''are you ready?'' he asked before taking my shirt off ''yes''.He took of my shirt and my shorts and said'' wow your body is beautiful'' i blushed and he took off my bra and underwear at the same time as i was taking off his cloths ''you got a condem right?'' i asked 'yep'' he said popping the p.

 i stoped there because i dont want it to get to gross

(same POV)

went we were done we made up the bed got dressed and went to his house.Everyone was stitting on the couch Nash,Taylor,Cameron,Nikol,Shawn,Hope.Hayes,and some girl.WAIT Hayes oh my god!''HAYES'' i said jumping on top of him and attacking him with kisses on the face besides his lips ''Savannah'' he said snugged into my side ''iv'e missed babysitting you Hayesy-boo'' i said laughing a lil 'i missed it too'' he said.

''So who you girly friend?'' i asked looking at the girl beside him ''this is Chloe'' he said putting his arm around her.Awe puppy. love i was broken out of my thoughts by her saying''but you can call me chlo or ali'' ''ok well its nice to meet you Chlo'' i smiled hugging her.

~later that day at the carivel~

Nash's POV: So everyone has a date besides me and Taylor.Maybe we will meet some girls at the carnival but i have a really big crush on this girl her name is Vanessa but every one call's her Nessa.Taylor has a Crush on dont tell anyone but its Hope. We were at the carnival and every one split up into thier couples Matt&Abby,Shawn&Hope,Hayes&Chloe,Cam&Nikol and me&Taylor but i wasn't staying long because i saw Michelle with her friends so i decided to make a move.

That the end of the chapter but i will update soon