Chapter 12

Savannah's POV:Once i was back home and safe i fell right to sleep with Matt holding me.i was haveing a really bad nightmare.

*NIGHTMARE*

''No please stop no please'' as the 3 men were stripping off my cloths and rapeing me.After they raped me they beat me and they just kept hitting and hitting and it wont stop.''STOP PLEASE'' i yelled as loud as i can ''HELP HELP'' i yelled but no one could hear me.then  it just went all black like i fell into a dreamless sleep and somone was shaking me i couldn't move.

NIGHTMARE DONE*

Matts'sPOV:I was wokeing up by Savannah screeming at the top of her lungs ''Savannah Savannah wake up!'' i kind of yell and she wouldn't move.i shook her uintil i got scared.She was still breathing but she wouldn't move''SAVANNAH'' i yelled as every one ran into our room ''Whats going on?'' Cameron asked tring to get me off Savannah.

 ''She won't move'' i said really freaked out.The guys carried me out of the room and Hope and Meagan stayed and genly shook her to wake up but she wouldn't budge.''Its fine dude she will be ok'' Nash said putting his hand on my shoulder ''but what if she's not'' i said on the verge of tears ''dont think that way man think postive'' Taylor said leading me to downstairs to the couch.As i was sitting down drink water that Cam got me i heard genly foot steps coming down the the stiars.

It was Savannah.i put my water down and ran to her.Ihugged her but she is shorter them so i picked her up off her feet.It was easy because she was so small and fradgile.I put her down and she was crying.I hugged her again and said ''its ok baby girl it was only a dream your save i promise shh shh its okay'' i kept saying as her braths calmed down and she stop tensing.

Once she was calmed down she fell asleep in my arms on the couch.Every one else went back home.Im suprised they herad me from next store and her parents arn't home.They never are.

*
*
*

We were walk the street to get our minds on everything me&Savannah, Cam&Meagan Shawn&Hope and Nash&Taylor Nash still hasn't stolen Michelle's heart but close and were meeting up with Michelle..From afar i could see Michelle'sbright PINK shirt and she was wearing short shorts with a light cardigan and  white vans and her hair was in bun she looked pretty.We were also meeting up with Hayes&Chloe

Savannah was glued to me the whole time and did'nt look or talk to anyone else.''Whats wrong babe?'' i asked her looking into her eyes ''im just scared'' she said grabing my hand''don't be your safe with me'' i smiled at her and she smiled back.We were still walking when we heard a loud laugh and we new who it was right away it was Hayes.I looked behind me and see Hayes and Chloe walking hand and hand towards us.Chloe was wearing a blue see through shirt with a white bandeu and high wasted shorts.

Hayes was wearing khaiky shorts with with a MAGcon sweater and a snapback.''Heys guys'' Hayes said walking over to our big group of teenagers.We all walked to 711 hand in hand all the couple beside Nash and Michelle we holding hand a Taylor was walking alone.We walked in and we all got slurpees and candy/''Heres for the last day of summer!'' we all chanded walking down the streets until we heard a screem come from Chloe.

She was laying on the ground in pain on the street with Hayes helping her up''i-i can't walk'' she said crying and the gross part was her leg was dangling.Cam'They strongest' picked her up and we all walked back to Savannah's they called the emblance to pick up Chloe i'm pretty sure she broke her leg.

Sorry a short chapter but its late and i need to sleep and its like 11:00 here and  will update soon