Our freedom and our End

Video by:JoeyKat
______

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Beeping and beeping, the heart monitor said. Heavy breaths were almost heard by everyone in the room.

Sobs, tears, sniffles and cries from his friends. The door was locked at the med bay. Only Raven, Cyborg and Kid Flash were in there.

Everyone prayed that he'll be saved, the he'll live. Starfire prayed the most. She hoped. That's what Robin thought her.

She remembered that day clearly. When Raven's father took over earth. Robin gave hope to her. He gave it to everyone.

Jason, Tim and Damian were sitting outside the room. Jason and Tim huddled up together, while Damian was at his own world.

Damian looked the other way, he didn't want to show his feelings to the others. He usually show them toward Bruce, Alfred and Dick.

That thought made him sob, only a little. He tried to keep strong but he sobbed some more. Finally when everyone thought that they saw the impossible.

Here he was... Crying. Tears fell, sobs, sniffles. He did all of them. He wanted Dickie to be here more than ... Ever.

"Dickie" he whispered to himself. He cried some more. Suddenly he felt something warm wrap around him.

He looked behind him. Tim. He wanted to kill the creature before him. But he couldn't. This is the only comfort that he could get.

"Hey, you okay?" Tim asked awkwardly. This was the first that he comforted the little Demon. He is his brother.

"Why do you care" Damian said in a grumpy voice. He regretted that.

"Don't fake it faker, we know that you need someone right now" Tim said.

Suddenly Damian hugged him. He cried at his shoulder. He hugged him close "let it all out" Tim said. But he also cried.

They cried at each other's shoulders. Jason stood up and went to the main ops room. There was the Titans East. Speedy stood up quickly.

Jason quickly shook his head then looked away. "Not yet" he said. Speedy sat down looking at the others.

Jason went to the phone. He needed to call the Bat. He hesitated to take the phone. He needed to call him. He thought.

Um...uh hey bats ! Dick is kinda dying now.

Hey, Bruce , You need to go here now.

Bruce! Where were you ?! You didn't come yesterday !

Jason tried to think on what he would say. He was scared and mad at the same time. Scared because the Bruce would scold them.

Mad because where was he? He should've come yesterday and knew that they were gone and go save them.

----------------

He woke up. He was at a metal bed.he looked around. The wound on his waist was painful. Someone was hiding at the dark.

His eyes were now blue ... And red. Slade went closer and punched him. He spat out blood. "You Disappoint Me Apprentice !" He shouted.

"I'm nobody's apprentice !" He shouted back. And with that Slade grabbed him by the neck and raised him up.

----------------

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It was beating fast. So fast that everyone panicked. Raven made a spell. A fast healing spell. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"