4

*MAJOR TIME SKIP*

After their fight with Hordy, the Straw Hats finally started to surface. To the New World.

~~~

The light could already pierce through the veil of water and reach the Thousand Sunny. They were soon going to surface in the New World and everyone was excited. Some of them maybe a little bit too excited, we could say.

Luffy was jumping up and down on the deck, talking too much for the others to be able to endure.

"What kind of foes will we have in the future? What kind of powers will they have? Do you think there'll be a guy that can transform in meat?! Maybe I'll finally get to hear about Shanks after all these years! I wonder how the other Emperors look like! I hope the Sea Kings will be bigger and will taste even better than the ones from the Grand Line!"

"Oi, Luffy! Stop that!" Chopper tried to calm his captain down. "Your wounds are yet to heal. If you keep jumping like this, they might reopen and you'll die from blood loss!"

Luffy didn't even hear what Chopper had to say when he felt the smell of Sanji's delicious food coming from the kitchen.

"FOOD!!" he shouted, still full of energy, as he stretched his arms and launched himself in the kitchen, almost breaking the door.

Nami was sitting quietly under the tree with Robin, enjoying her drink and watching her captain lovingly. Without noticing, she came to stare at him with such a warm smile on her face making Usopp and Brook, who were on the deck, look at her confused. Chopper was too busy trying to calm Luffy down to notice anything.

Robin lightly shook Nami's arm.

"You're staring too much", the raven haired woman giggled, making her friend blush and turn her face away from Luffy. "We need to talk", she added as she got up and followed Luffy into the kitchen.

Nami was left behind thinking of what just happened. She was just staring at him without even realizing. Usopp and Brook noticed, too.

'How stupid I am!' she scolded herself while walking into the kitchen.

She didn't even have time to process what was happening because the moment she opened the door, a heavy thing hit her, pinning her at the ground. The shock she felt made her close her eyes. When she reopened them, she was surprised to see Luffy on top of her, grinning like an idiot child.

"Shishishishi! Sorry, Nami!"

She pushed him off of her violently and stood up with her face red. Robin couldn't tell if it was like that because she was embarrassed or mad.

"You incompetent idiot! You steal food from the fridge with the cooked meat in front of you and now you hit my dear Nami-swan?!" Sanji yelled while putting his leg down.

"Sanji you're mean! That hurt!" Luffy cried while rubbing his head. "I only wanted to save some for later before you locked the fridge! And I only hit Nami because you kicked me towards her!"

"Nami-swaan~ I hope you are were not hurt!" Sanji ignored Luffy while taking Nami to her seat.

"I'm fine, Sanji-kun. Thank you", the orange haired girl replied while taking her seat.

"But still", Luffy said, making the others look at him, curious.

He was already back on his seat and was stuffing his mouth with food.