25

Hey guys! Uh, so I wanted to tell you that this is the last chapter of this book, excluding the epilogue. It hurts just saying it, but I feel like this is where it has to end.

I really had lots of fun writing this book and I thank you all for reading this and staying with me till the end. I really love you guys and I'm sorry that I couldn't make it longer.

Also, I have a request. There's this Instagram account I really like dedicated to Owari no Seraph. The owner just said that their goal is to reach 20k followers till January 12th and I would like to help, even if just a little. So if there are some amongst you who like Owari no Seraph, would you please follow them? This is the account: owari.no.jeffrey

Again, thank you so much for reading this book and helping me reach so many views in such a short time! I love y'all and I hope you'll enjoy the ending of the story just as much as the rest of it!

•••

There was a nice breeze blowing her raven hair back as the moon made it glow. Her golden earrings were shining brighter than the stars on the dark sky. Standing there, with that peaceful, yet thoughtful expression on her face and with her white skin only lightened by the moon's silver shine, she was truly beautiful.

-Snake Princess! Margaret bowed before her princess. Even though she did it before, this time she knew it was meaningful.

-What is it that you want, Margaret? the woman calmly spoke, still not getting her eyes off of the dark horizon.

-I wanted to thank you, the blonde girl spoke sincerely.

-You already did that, didn't you?

-I did, but I could have never do it properly in front of the rest of the crew. Thank you, she said and bowed deeply in front of her leader. I guess that even Your Majesty can give up on Luffy in situations like these.

Hancock let a small, sly smile form on her face. Margaret couldn't see it, though.

-Of course! We were dealing with a whole fleet of marines there, after all, she then said, trying to play dumb.

The blonde girl made a short pause and smiled understandingly, then spoke:

-Yes. Then, after another moment of silence: Good night, Snake Princess!

Hancock waited until she heard a door close behind her subordinate, then sighed, the smile still imprinted on her face.

-So that's how it is, huh?

^^^

-Robin-chan?

Sanji's light footsteps made a nice sound on the wooden deck that seemed to fit perfectly in the silence of the night.

-Shouldn't you be sleeping? the blonde man asked full of concern for his comrade while leaning a little over the railing, his back at the ocean. It's been a few stressful days. I bet you're tired.

-Then, it goes the same for you, isn't that right? Robin smiled, turning her head to the right, to face Sanji.

-Heh, I guess that's right. However, I just can't seem to close an eye.

-Me neither.

-Oh! You guys are still awake! Zoro said, walking towards the two. Having trouble with your sleep too?