Chapter 1

I ran out of the house as soon as I finished the pancakes my mom cooked for me, it's because I only have 10 minutes left!

Good thing walking to school takes about 15 minutes so I'll just make a run for it.

The moment I got there, I was greeted by my best friend Catherine, who was busy with fixing her bag.

"What took you so long?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "I've been waiting here for 30 minutes!"

"Sorry Cath, I woke up late." I said in between breaths, the run was tiring though. We walked to our lockers while I kept my phone in my pocket. Phones are not really allowed but I don't care, screw the rules.

We got some books that we thought we needed but class was boring since we only have to introduce ourselves and the teacher would talk about some stuff we don't really need to listen to.

The class lasted for two hours and the teacher was still talking about some boring stuff. Some students were already sleeping, some are talking to each other, then the rest (including me and Cath) are just wondering why we even need to go here when we can skip the whole day.

A few minutes later, someone knocked at the door which made everyone who's awake turn their heads at it.

Another teacher came in with a student behind him.

"He's part of your class, be nice to him!" The teacher said then the boy walked in.

He isn't wearing our uniform so I'm sure he's new but he seemed relaxed about that.

Everyone seemed surprised that the new guy is here then some girls kept on giggling. Seriously?!

I turned to look at Cat who's giggling as well. "What's wrong with with you people seriously?" I asked her, quite annoyed because everyone seemed so alive when he came. Is he someone famous?

"Is this real?" She suddenly asked.

"What is?"

"New student! Please introduce yourself" the teacher told him to do so, and she smiled at him.

"I'm Ryan Montez, 17 and a model"

"Tori, pinch me, I must be dreaming." Cat said as she smiled dreamily, she's into that guy much?

I wanted to slap her instead but I stopped myself from doing so.

"Mr. Montez, please sit beside Tori" and in that moment, I was the star of the scene.

------------------------

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY."

That one sentence which most girls tell me all the time, and I really hate it.

No one sits beside me since my seat is at the very back so it's very reasonable why the teacher put him there.

I'm going to meet Cat at the cafeteria since she was very hungry and I still have to fix my locker. I can hear people talking about me behind my back about the new student, what makes him so special? So what if he's a model? I don't even find him attractive after all.

"Tori..." I turned around to see the girl from the other class, she handed me a letter then left.

"To Ryan..." Wait. So she wants me to give this to him? 진짜?!

I kept the letter in my locker, which I'll be giving it to the famous new student later during class.

As soon as I finished fixing my stuff, I immediately went to the cafeteria. I found Cat at the very back, eating noodles.

"Oiii" then I sat beside her.

"Hi lucky nerd" wah?

"Hey! You are a nerd too!" I snapped back at her.

"I'm so jealous!" Not that again...

"Aren't you even happy you sit beside him?!" Then she started playing with the noodles, childish but she's still my best friend.

"No, I am not happy and I don't care, stop treating him as if he's so famous." Then I grabbed her water bottle then took a sip.

"HE IS FAMOUS. How could you not care?" She asked me in disbelief.

I didn't answer since I saw Ryan enter the cafeteria, he seemed to look for someone. I was about tell Cat when I just decided to shut up because he was staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay ba? Puro english yan para sosyal hehe.

Please vote and follow me!

감사합니다.

lovemuchxoxo