Chapter 4-Tori

This chapter is dedicated to my Cousin Ellora. Please read her story: Finding the one by vanillaxcaramel, here's the link:

http:/wattpad.com/story/15370888/finding-the-one

It's very nice story but she just started the first chapter so she's still updating. I want to help her gain reads, likes and votes, sana if you read her story, mag-vote na kayo agad. hehe! thank you guys!! Ayan na teh ha! and also read my friend's story which is: She's in Love by cannonkids. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Ryan have been hanging out for a while now. It's night time here at the beach and I'm wearing shorts and crop-top. I love the beach and we're here beacause of Ryan's photoshoot.

Ryan ran up to me and gave me my mango shake, I drank it.

He went back to our room without talking to me, and I followed him.

When I was already inside the room, my surroundings changed.

I was in the hospital, all of a sudden.

Then he hugged me "She'll be okay, don't worry" what is he saying? tapos naalala ko si Catherine! she's here, she's inside the room, she's the patient.

After an hour or so, the nurse came in to check her, but few minutes went by, she ran outside, calling the doctor.

No...this can't be happening...wag niyo sasabihin mamamatay siya!

Stay alive please...stay alive...the doctor came out looking down on the floor.

"I'm sorry, she's gone, we did everything to save her" with that he left.

I went inside to see her...there she lay on the bed, lifeless.

I kneeled beside her, holding her hand, crying, regretting our fight, which was the last thing we did.

"Cat, I-I'm sorry" I cried hard, so hard, very hard, extreme.

Suddenly her hand moved, I looked up to see her face confused, she shouted at me "Toriana! wake up it's just a dream! gumising ka na!" bigla siyang namatay ulit.

"Huy! Ate gising! anyare sayo?!" sigaw sa akin ni Dana.

I was shocked because I realized I fell off the bed.

"Hinulog mo ako?!" galit kong tanong sa kanya.

"Sira! nakita na lang kita diyan umiiyak, I came here to borrow your phone, magfafangirl lang ako kay Tao, hehe"

Binatuhan ko siya ng pillow.

"Adik! lumabas ka nga, aga-aga Huang Zi Tao na inaatupag mo" sabi ko sa kanya.

"Wow! as if you don't fangirl about Chanyeol so much, aga-aga, Park Chan Yeol na inaatupag" panggagaya niya sakin.

"Ah ganun, gusto mo mabugbog?" pananakot ko, tumawa lang siya at tumakbo palabas.

Pero, wait lang, why did I dreamed of that? dapat ang panaginip ko kay poging Ryan- I mean, poging, hot at kapreng Chanyeol ko, pero bakit si Cat? tapos mamamatay pa siya? Omo! is this a sign? please no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short ito ulit pero it has to be like this talaga. Follow,Vote, lemme know what you think...! :·)

#Hunhan Di ko masyado feel.

Kris, come back home please?...