Chapter 14- Ryan and Marcus

To: Readers
Thank you for reading, sorry kung gusto niyo talaga ng update at ang tagal. Keep reading and voting!! -lovemuchxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to the second floor.

She stopped when we were near the escalator, then humarap siya sa akin.

"Ryan..." hindi niya tinuloy yung sasabihin niya.

"What? Are you the one who sent that shitty letter? you think you can threaten me?" she has that poker face look.

"Yes! you know why? because I like you!"

Too bad, because I DON'T!!

"Well I'm sorry! I don't! hindi rin si Catherine, pero si Tori oo!" waaaahh! parang may mali sa sinabi ko, ay, oo nga pala, Ana ang tawag ko. Hindi siya sumagot after that so I walked out when...

"If you don't, I'll hurt her! you have no idea what I can do!" ang drama naman nito!... I faced her back and spoke.

"Okay! what do I have to do para hindi mo sila... tarayan or worse, saktan?!" pinagtitinginan na kami ng mga tao.

-------------------------------------

I held her hand and smiled, hoy! fake smile lang yan! then we went on a date in her favorite place; Jamba Juice. Bro! ayaw ko dito!

We just talked there about nonsense shit, I can't even look at her face. Because of anger, I stood up and left her there, bahala siya doon.

@home

I continued watching television and ate popcorn. My mom came in and sat down beside me.

"What happened to Tori? she's your girlfriend, dapat kasama mo siya lagi, do you guys have a problem?" she asked me.

"Wala na kami ma" as if we were even together noh?

"Why?" because I don't have anything to answer, I just don't want to talk about it

"I don't want to talk about it" I answered her, not looking. She nodded and went to the kitchen.

I just want to relax and think of nothing and no one else. I continued to watch and eat.

Marcus

Sunday na. We'll attend mass later at five p.m.. Right now, I called Catherine and asked her if she memorized her lines as Juliet. Ako si Romeo, which is like hell. If you compare me and Catherine to Romeo and Juliet, ang laki ng difference. They kill theirselves para magkasama sila sa kabilang buhay, me and Catherine? naku! baka siya pa ang pumatay sa akin.

I memorized the first part of my lines in the balcony scene, ang dami kasi nilang anashhhh.

I spent the day memorizing the lines, madami talaga sinasabi si Romeo to express his love to Juliet. Can a simple I love you so much do it? anassshhh nga kasi. (Kimmy Dora ang peg)