Chapter 16- Tori

This is it.

The Play.

Teka lang, why am I nervous if I'm not going to act on stage? baliw lang ang peg ko.

It's already  time for Catherine's group to perform. I didn't know that they'll do the balcony scene, which is my favorite part in the story. Ang galing nilang dalawa, bagay talaga sila.

I heard Ashton shouting backstage, well, hindi naman ata siya rinig ng audience. I went to our group and found them all sitting down, with worried looks on their faces.

"Oh, ano nangyari?"  I asked them and Ryan looked at me and I was just confused.

"Si Karen, she's sick. She can't go here today" sabi niya nung lumapit siya sa akin.

Wag niyo isipin ang nasa utak ko ngayon.

"So, who will act as-" I was cut off by Jessica.

"Ikaw! Tori, ikaw na lang" she faced Ashton "Ash, Tori knows Karen's lines. Yesterday when we were practicing, she was imitating what Karen does and she mouthed her words too. She memorized everything" walanjo ka Jessica, baka ako pa ang gawing Juliet talaga.

"Alam mo lahat?" tanong sa akin ni Ryan. I nodded, then lumaki ang mga mata ni Ashton ⊙~⊙ and smiled at me, all of them turned to me.

"What?"

"You will act" Ryan said.

All of them agreed.

Patay na!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It fits perfect!" sigaw ni Jessica. I wore the dress for the play, saktong-sakto sa akin ang dress.

It's almost our time to shine, haha lol. It's already our turn. I'm still going to help Jessica on the props even I'm acting as Juliet.

I'm going to lie down on the right side of the stage.

This is it, this is really really is it is it. I lied down already and just lay there while they fake fight.

*Fighting and lays Ashton near me*

Ayan na, I can sense that Romeo is near me and then he started to speak.

"How oft when men are at the point of death..." madami pa siyang sasabihin then he took the cup of poison which is Iced Tea, talks again and dies.

That is my cue to be awaken. I sat up and said my part;

"O comfortable friar, where is my lord? I do remember well where I should be, and there I am, where is my Romeo?" then maririnig niya yung mga bantay.

"I hear some noise. Lady, come from that nest of death, contagion and unnatural sleep. Thy husband in thy bosom there lies dead, and Paris too. Come go, good Juliet. I dare no longer stay" then he leaves.

"Go get thee hence for I will not away" then I'll get the cup of poison in Ryan's hands.

"What's here? a cup closed in my true love's hand? Poison, has been his timeless end" tingin kay Ryan, nakabukas mata niya at nakatingin sa akin "I..love..you" sabi niya ng mahina. My heart is beating loudly, dugdug dugdug, 548 Heartbeats lang ang peg?

"O churl! drunk all and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips, haply some poison yet doth hang on them, to make me die with a restorative"

Nilapit ko ang mukha ko kay Ryan, I can tell his eyes are closed but I stopped when our lips are very close, suddenly, I felt something warm. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE KISSED MUAH!!!!!!!!

TAE! PUTAHAMNIDA! SHETE! FIRST KISS KO ITO!!!!!!!!!!!

ANG SAYA KO AND CONFUSED AT THE SAME TIME.

I pulled away from him, at first hindi ako makapagsalita, but then I forced myself to.

"Thy lips are warm"

Mag-iingay ulit ang kunwaring mga watch.

"Yea, noise? Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger" I made it sound that I'm sad, more like about to cry. I snatched the dagger from his waist and faked stabbed myself.

"There rust, and let me die" I'll fall on his body and pretend to die. We lay there because the guards and other people should find us dead.

Next scene na, ibang group na yan.

............................

As we went backstage, I was surprised by Marcus hugging me.

"Congrats! ang galing mo mag-act doon"

"Thank you" we stopped hugging and I went to Ashton and the others.

"Guys! good work out there"

"Thanks Tori!" sabi ni Ashton then Jessica talked to me.

"Tori! galing mo talaga, the kiss part of you and Ryan it looks REAL" ⊙.⊙ they noticed it?

"Psshhh, real ka diyan"

"Totoo naman ih"

"Basta! halika na nga"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16 na! Thank you for reading and voting!!!

lovemuchxoxo