Chapter 27- Ryan

"Ma, I have to tell you something" I said. I'm going to tell her about the school thing.

"What is it?"

"Do you remember Adrian Summers? yung best friend ko dati nung elementary ako? well his dad invited me to study in their university in New York"

"Really? dun ka na lang mag-aral, mas maganda pa dun, besides I always wanted you to study abroad" she said.

"Bu-" I was about to tell her about me and Tori.

"Do you know the number? I'll call him and ask about information okay?" then I gave her the number. She stood up and left.

I remebered the double date so I had my house clean up and the dining area fancy. Gusto ko eh.

I called Ana to ask her what time she's coming. Sabi niya six daw so sabi ko kanila Marcus and Catherine six na lang sila pumunta. Everything is set.

Hindi lang talaga ako mapakali doon sa school na yun, what if me and Tori's relationship won't work? I'm scared. Baka siya mismo humiwalay sa akin.

I just waited for them to come then we ate dinner. Sarap nga ng ulam namin eh. After dinner we just talked and talked until it was past eight. They went home and I made my decision to tell Tori.

"Tori, I have to tell you something"

"What?"

Hindi ko kaya so..... "I love you so much" I said. She smiled at me and kissed my lips. It was like the first one, like in the play.

Duwag talaga ako, I just watched her go out the door. Hindi ko talaga nasabi.

Haven't I mentioned that it's already third quarter already, one more to go and graduation na. Time flies so fast.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short but I can't think of anything good, sorry XD. Please read my other book Before It's Late by lovemuchxoxo. Vote and Comment!!!