Chapter 10- Tori, Marcus and Ryan

Sorry guys kung skipped yung story, well madami naman nangyari nung first and second day nila so half of the school year na ito so keep reading and voting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Quarter na, good thing pinasa ko yung first. It's not that easy noh! magmakaawa ka naman sa teacher mo para sa extra time sa isang test, ang hirap kaya! the thing is, I still passed.

To update you with my social life, I talked to Catherine for a few times we still treated each other as bestfriends in those 'few times' so we're cool.

Naging bestfriend ko rin si Marcus so siya lagi ko kasama. We're here in language class with Ryan and Catherine.

Then Ms. Ortiz interrupted my thoughts "Class, which story would you like to act, Hamlet or Romeo and Juliet?" yep, we're acting William Shakespheare's works, but ano nga ba pipiliin namin? If Hamlet walang 'romancey stuff' well meron but konti and madali lang i-act although madami siyang characters and medyo mahirap ang story. If Romeo and Juliet, naku! baka ako pa piliing Juliet, madaming romance, and props.

"Ma'am! Romeo and Juliet na lang!" sigaw nung mga nasa-likod.

"Sige! Romeo and Juliet na lang maganda yun kaysa sa Hamlet!" sabi nung iba. Nagkaguluhan ang buong klase.

"Okay! settle down!" Ms. Ortiz said. Tumahimik kaming lahat.

"Romeo and Juliet it is" sabi niya. :'( patay.

"I will divide the class into groups, since 28 kayo lahat, 4 groups lang ang meron, okay, Group 1 is..." tumingin-tingin muna siya sa buong class, she said that we will pick the ones acting for the roles but we will do that next week.

........................

I'm grouped with Ryan and MN (malanding nigger, Karen). O_O

What will I do now? lalo na ka-group ko yung dalawa? kainis naman oh!

Ms. Ortiz told us that we will be acting in the Gym, in front of first and third year students, second year will be having their field trip so they won't be watching, the other sections will act the other scenes. It will be our exam this quarter, if you won't be there you will really take the exam. We should also choose what scene we will act, our group is the ending part of the story where we will do Act 5 and Scene 3 a.k.a. the death scene.

Marcus

It sucks.

Because I'm with Catherine.

Hindi niyo ba alam na two years ko na yun nililigawan? hindi niya ako masagot ng 'oo' dahil nung time na yun ay may inaabangan siya na si Mario Anchiman. He's a bad boy, she really doesn't see his true perssonality, I don't want to mention what he did but he got expelled because of that. Ano ba meron siya na wala ako? matalino naman ako at pogi pa, what's wrong with me? I admit, I still have feelings for her until now, I still get jealous when she's with Ryan, selos ako.

Dissmisal na pala, uwian na. I walked over to Catherine and offered to take her home.

"Ahh, Catherine, gusto mo hatid na kita? madilim na, baka may mangyari pa sayo" sabi ko sa kanya habang nagaayaos siya ng gamit niya.

"Oh, no thank you, Ryan's taking me home" 'ba naman yan oh! rejected again.

"Ok, see you tomorrow bye" she just waved at me while Ryan waited her to pack her things. I texted Tori that I'll go home already she replied with an okay.

Ryan

Me and Catherine went home together, I always drive her home after school.That's what we do everyday. We got to the car silently, because I was thinking about the play Romeo and Juliet. As much as I want to act as Romeo and I want Ana to act as Juliet, it depends on the others, if it's okay with them.

"Ryan!" sigaw ni Catherine, hala! I zoned out pala.

"H-ha?" I didn't hear her talaga, sobrang lalim kasi ng iniisip ko.

"I'm asking you what part your group will act"

"The death part" I still kept my eyes on the road not looking at her.

"Have you decided who Romeo will be in your group?"

"No"

"Do you want to be?" good question.

"Well, yes but it depends on the others kung okay sa kanila" tumango lang siya.

"Kung ikaw, sino gusto mo maging Juliet?"

Sino sasabihin ko? I can't say its Ana because magseselos siya, I know she likes me naman so hindi ko kaya na sabihin yun lalo na close kami.

"I don't know, next week na lang natin yan pag-usapan" hindi na lang siya nagsalita so tahimik kami until nakarating kami sa bahay niya.

"See you tomorrow, bye" then lumabas na siya sa sasakyan.

"Okay, bye" she closed the door and went inside her house.

I got home and didn't eat dinner, I just took a bath, brushed my teeth and went to bed, I was thinking about Ana and the play but then I got sleepy and closed my eyes.