Chapter 31

WATTPAD AND YOUTUBE HAVENT BEEN FRIENDS LATELY SO SONG in EXTERNAL LINK play song when instructed!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=120010176 

---

Marines POV

I went straight home after Niall and Harry’s conversation. To be honest, I had had enough. I was tired of doubting and being scared and insecure that Harry was lying to me. Yes, it did sound a little fishy, but maybe I was just being dramatic. There are some things people don’t tell us because it is simply too much for them to handle, let alone us.

If Harry was lying, I would just ask him, better ask Ivy, just to clear things out for me. I wasn’t going to let this affect me and take over my world. Hopefully, he was just out doing errands or getting ready for tonight, which I still needed to get ready for.

I put on a grey pullover and a navy blue skater skirt that hits midthigh. For some misogynistic reason, I have this erg to put a little makeup on which isn’t really like me because I don’t need to put makeup on for anyone I don’t want to put makeup on. I know Harry won’t care if I don’t have it on, but I want to put it on, for me. I think I confused myself. I walk to the bathroom and put on some liquid black eyeliner and create a thin cat eye.

It was my first date with Harry. Like our first real one I guess. Again, I don’t know why I am getting into this unnecessary defining like dates, and makeup, and God forbid I convince myself into wearing heels. These feelings are all so new, it’s hard to keep up, and most of all, understand.

Harry called me a few hours after I left Electra’s with the time he was going to pick me up. He didn’t mention anything about Niall’s phone call, neither did I, but he said he was excited to see me, hopefully he was telling the truth.

I grabbed my new brown Cambridge satchel- that I bought while I was in deep confusion about Harry a few hours ago- and slipped on, again, new, black block heeled sandals (what can I say, I am a shopper when I am stressed) onto my feet. I headed for the door where I found a white letter planted on the door mat with the word “Marine” on the top with Harry’s handwriting.

I couldn’t help the smile forming on my face as I picked up the letter and began to read.

Dear Marine,

Since I guess it is our first-ish date (I know I am stupid for calling this a date I know we aren’t “those people” but just go with it please) I kind of wanted to make it kind of fun-ish. You where probably excepting to be picked up by me, but you are not (sorry.) Instead I have an address for you. Go there and I will see you soon. But don’t be too late, you will miss the best part.

Harry.

The address was on a separate piece of paper. Why is he so fucking perfect? He can go from almost breaking my heart to picking up the pieces in a matter of seconds. I don’t know how someone can have an affect on another like that.