Too Good?

Chapter Eighteen
^ Jakari ^

I woke up on top of Jakari who was sleeping soundly. I didn't want to move but my phone was blowing up. I took it off the nightstand and put it on silent so Jakari wouldn't wake up.

I had texts from Adonis. Phone calls too. What happened? Did she just now decide she wanted something to do with me 12 hours later?

Red- Answer the phone
Red- Pleasee
Red- I'm coming over
Red- I'm sorry about all of this Ari

I put my phone down and got out of bed. I went downstairs and looked outside. Sure enough, she was parked in my driveway behind Jakari's car. I opened the door as soon as she stepped out of the car.

It was too early for this.

"What you here for?" I asked.

"I'm here to apologize. Syd doesn't mean as much as you do Ari honestly." I was about to respond but I heard footsteps from behind me. Jakari was coming downstairs with my robe loosely tied and my slippers on.

"Wow you move on fast.." Adonis said once she seen her. Jakari looked up from rubbing her eyes and gave Adonis a death glare.

"Bitch I was here first. I was the one you were texting by the way. You never seen me in person but I'm Jakari. Don't even think you can make your way back in here. You gon have to deal with me first." Jakari shut the door and locked it.

"Next time we sleep, don't get up for no shit like that. We don't give hoes attention." She said. "Especially now that I have you back. You know the truth. You know that I'm here to love and take care of you."

She grabbed my hand and led me back upstairs to my room. She picked me up and laid me on my bed. She hovered over top of me, between my legs, and grind against me while we made out. She held my arms down and moved to my neck, biting and sucking on it.

She was the only girl I was ever addicted to. The way she touched me. Kissed me. Tasted me. Every second of it took me one step closer to cloud 9. But right now I was already there. She got every piece of clothing off of me and did what she always would. Teased me. She licked and bit my thighs and blew cold air on my clit. She sucked on my nipples and rubbed my clit slowly, making me moan softly.

I bit my lip as she moved her tongue down. She looked up at me, my eyes were begging for her and she seen that. She gripped my thighs and ran her tongue against my clit. I laid back completely and she started doing everything I needed. Feeling her inside of me and caressing me was the biggest stress reliever.

My fingers latched onto her hair and I moaned out for her. She didn't stop. It felt like hours. She was lost inside me and I felt like I was outside of my body. After my 4th time coming, she came up to kiss me. Her whole chin and upper lip glistened with my juices. She didn't even wipe them off. She just wrapped her hand around my neck and stole a few passion filled kisses.

"I'm sorry for ever having to hurt you baby. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for not getting rid of them bitches when I had the chance. I'm sorry for not being able to run away with you and just be with you. I'm sorry for not marrying you as soon as I could. I love you." She said, looking into my tired eyes.

"I love you too Kari. Don't say sorry again. I understand." She laid down and put her arm over me.

****

I woke up around 4pm. Kari was still asleep. She must have fell asleep after me. I got up and checked my phone. I had a dm from someone I didn't know. I opened it and seen it was from this stud living here in Miami.

jimmymaack- aye I seen you live in Miami. I'm starting a web series on youtube and you got the image I'm looking for for one of the main characters. Get back to me asap and lmk if you'd be interested.

Me- Is it gonna be for youtube or something?

jimmymaack- yeah actually it's a spinoff to my first series. link is in my bio

I clicked on the link and it took me to a video on YouTube. It was a pretty popular show. I watched some of it and got back on IG.

Me- I think I could do that. I gotta audition?

jimmymaack- Dope dope we just gotta shoot a few scenes and see if that works out. If it does, you'll be good to go

Me- When is this gonna happen?

jimmymaack- Tomorrow at Noon. 1742 Port Blvd 

Me- I'll be there

"Who you texting?" Jakari asked, causing me to jump half out my body.

"Damn don't be doing that. You could've moved a damn leg or something. This girl just asked me if I wanna be in her youtube show. I said I'll try out tomorrow." I explained. She stretched and sat up.

"Sounds cool. It'll give you something to do." She got up and went into the bathroom. I put my hair up and went downstairs to let Midnight outside. I put food and water in his bowls and checked the mailbox.

It was damn near full. Check and bills and ads and shit. I sorted it all and threw the junk away. I pay all my bills on the day I get them and cash my checks at the same time. I have a safe in my closet that holds half of my income.

"Babeeeee!!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah?!" She responded.

"I'm about to run to the bank I'll be back!"

"You better bring yo ass up here first!" I went upstairs and she got out of my bed.

"Come here." I walked over and she pulled me in for a kiss. "You gon go to the bank in this?"

I looked down at my outfit and laughed.

"You right." I went into my closet and changed into some white jeans, a white tee, red forces, and a jean jacket. I was about to take my hair out but Jakari stopped me.

"I didn't say get all cute for the bitches at the bank damn. Go handle your money babe." I gave her another kiss and left, grabbing all my checks and bills.