Forgive Me

~ Chapter Twelve ~

I woke up in the same bed, still handcuffed to it. I was halfway under the blanket and when I moved my leg less than an inch I felt pain. I was still in shock. It could have been my fault. Maybe I'm just too nice. I mean I could have stopped her right?

That's when I heard my phone ring. I couldn't see the screen because it was on the floor but the ringtone let me know it was Dom. Why was she calling me? She knows where I am.

The door opened and Jay walked in. I looked at her and quickly turned away.

"Oh shitt.. Dom I found her!" She yelled out of the door. Dom ran in the room and confusion washed over her face.

"What the hell happened?" She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Get these cuffs off me." I said quietly. She did what I said and I attacked her right after. Even though I was sore and naked. Jay pulled me off of her after I got a few good hits in.

"Ari.. Tell me what I did." She stated looking distraught. I put my shirt on and it was long enough to cover everything thankfully. I looked at Jay and she knew to back off. She left, closing the door behind her.

"You don't remember?" I asked, sitting on the bed, massaging my thighs.

"If I remembered what happened we wouldn't be in the situation. Tell me please." She stood in front of me now.

"You raped me. You called me over and when I didn't want to have sex with you, you raped me." I said bursting into tears. She stared at me in shock and dropped to her knees, now eye level with mine.

"I- I was drunk. Leah had came over and said I was being too uptight because I was thinking about you.. Alcohol it makes me black out Ari you know that. You know I would never do that to you. It breaks my heart to even know I could have r-raped you. I love you so much I swear I do. I would never-" She cut herself off, breaking down into sobs.

I forgave her that quick. I pulled her closer and laid her head on my lap. I love her too. Alcohol does make her do things and she always wakes up the next morning without knowing what happened.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked after calming down. She was rubbing my thighs and sniffling. I wiped my own tears and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I might have a handprint or two on my skin that stings and I'm extremely sore but other than that it's just mental scarring." I explained.

"I'm so sorry.." She apologized sadly.

"I forgive you." She looked up at me surprised. "But I don't think I can be around you for awhile."

"I understand. I can take you home if you want." She offered.

"No that's fine." She got up and walked out of the room without another word. I got dressed and checked my phone. It was 7am. I still had to pick Red up and take her to work.

I couldn't go in the same outfit. I left Dom's house and went home to change quickly. I needed a massage. Bad. I had 30 minutes to get to Red's house and it takes 40 from my house. I'll just speed. I got in the car and took off. Luckily there wasn't much traffic at all. I got to her house at 7:45 on the dot.

She walked outside right on time. Man she looked good. I had to focus on her so that I wouldn't focus on what happened with Dom. Red got in the car and smiled her cute smile at me.

"Well look at youuu got the dreads down today. Button up and tie? You fancy." I said with a smirk. She blushed and laughed at me.

"I aspire to be the best dressed teacher every day. I didn't think you would make it here. I looked outside at 7:44 and you weren't there. Looked 5 seconds later and you were here."

"I keep my promises. Where is the school at?" I asked.

"Just go down my street and turn right." She said.

"So how do you like teaching?" I asked.

"It's fun. Mainly because I just got out of school myself. I was number one in my class so I basically assist any teacher that wants me to help. The students are cool too. I still get them unlike the real teachers." She explained.

"Ever thought about going to school to be a teacher?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Every day. But I can't. I don't have the time or the money." She frowned.

"We'll see about that." I parked in front of the school and looked at Red. "I'll be back later to take you to the club."

"You're so good to me already. Might be a keeper." She bit her lip and picked up her phone from her lap.

"Oh you'll wanna keep me. I guarantee that." I said with a smirk. She leaned in and kissed me unexpectedly. Her lips were so juicy I just wanted to bite them. I'll save that for when we really get serious though. She pulled away and winked at me.

"See you later gorgeous." She got out of my car and waved off a few students that were looking at her in shock. I laughed and pulled off. I didn't have my wallet on me to get food and I was starving. Oh well. I'll cook.

I drove home and took my time walking my sore ass inside to the kitchen. I cooked myself a well deserved gourmet breakfast and sat down to eat for once. I went to take a hot shower and lay in my massage chair for the rest of my day.

* * * *

I put on some black jeans, a black polo shirt, and rose gold huaraches. It was 10pm and Red had to be at work by 11 so I made my way to her. Halfway there she texted me.

Red😍: I can't go to work today. My brother got into some trouble and no one can watch the little ones

Me: I'm omw

I pulled up at her house and went to knock on the door. Red opened the door with a baby holding onto her leg.

"Tell me how I can help."