Maybe

I woke up to an empty bed. I was half out of it and tried to sit up, I fell right back. I was nearly falling back to sleep when I was embraced by Red. She had half her body wrapped around mine and I could feel her staring at me.

"Wake up." She said. "It's 2 o'clock."

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, turning towards her so she was hugging me completely.

"I'm so comfortable though." I said without opening my eyes.

"Maybe if I get up you'll get up." She tried to move but I pulled her back as quickly as possible and held my arm around her.

"No. Just give me a minute to wake up." I said, meanwhile I was still falling in and out of sleep. She kissed me once and woke me up a bit. Then again until I kissed her back and we started to make out. That shit woke me up.

"Now get up. We're gonna do something today. Before I have to go home and watch the little ones." She said. I sighed and got out of bed. It was 9 in the damn morning. She said it was 2pm.

"You got me fucked up girl it's 9am!" I said causing her to laugh.

"Get your ass in the shower." She demanded. I went to take my shower and then I got dressed in a plain white tee, ripped gray skinny jeans, all white Vans, and a white hat over my straightened hair. I put on a gold chain and my earrings, topping the fit off with a gold watch.

Adonis had on a pair of my sweatpants and her spare black shirt that she keeps on her. She looks good no matter what.

"Great now we have to go to my house so I can change." She said.

"You look good to me." I said, biting my lip. She blushed and shook her head at me.

"Uh no. I look like a bum. We can go to my place then go out for breakfast. Sound good?" I nodded, walking up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she leaned back trying to dodge my kiss.

"Did I say you could kiss me?" She asked. I laughed and got serious just as quick. I choked her, pulling her in for a kiss. She gasped in the midst of it but I knew it turned her on because she kissed me back so passionately. She even wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I kiss you when I want." I replied after pulling away. The look in her eyes told me I was speaking to Adonis and not Red.

"Mmm okay daddy." She gave me that submissive I'm yours look and I couldn't resist picking her up and laying her on my bed. "It's still sensitive. From last night."

I smirked, thinking about what took place less than 8 hours ago.

"I'll be gentle." I pulled her pants to her knees and got in the perfect position. Her legs on my shoulders unable to move because of the pants holding them in place. She wasn't wearing underwear either. I ran my tongue over her red clit, definitely still sensitive. She pouted and gripped my sheets as I continued, swirling my tongue around it.

I slid one finger inside of her and teased her g spot while massaging her pearl. Somehow she tasted even better than she did last night.

"Daddy I can't take this." She moaned out, arching her back. That's when I went full on, pushing the tip of my finger against her spot and flicking her clit. She was climaxing within seconds.

I cleaned her up and then I put the sweatpants back on her. She pulled me to her lips aggressively by my shirt collar and we made out for a good 5 minutes. We do that well.

"Fuck. You're trying to impair me so we can't leave I see. Let's go." She stated. We got out of bed and she was walking funny the whole way to my car. We got in the car and I turned on Wild Thoughts before beginning the drive to her house.

****

"I'm full as hell." Red insisted that we go to Waffle House for breakfast and she ate too much of course. Waffles are her favorite. I got one waffle and fruit.

"I told you not to order all that babe. Now you're gonna be the one that's begging to take a quick nap in the car." I said, sipping on my apple juice.

"It was just so good." She fake cried and put her head in her hands. I laughed and recorded her acting like a child. She noticed me recording and bust out laughing. "Babe delete that!"

I saved it and then pretended to delete it for her. iCloud got me.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess." I paid for the meal and we went out to my car. After sitting in it for 30 minutes, Red suggested that we go to the animal shelter. I drove to the nearest one and we went in.

Loud barks echoed throughout the place and we hadn't even gone to see the dogs yet.

"Can we see the dogs?" Red asked. I nodded and let the woman at the desk know. She took us where all the dogs were and we walked through, lookinf at all of them. Most of them made my heart melt. Then Red and I both stopped and stared at one in particular.

An all black pitbull. He looked sad.

"Interested in him?" The attendant lady asked.

"Yeah what's the history?" I asked, crouching down in front of his cage.

"His name is Midnight. He's about 2 and a half years old. He was rescued from a breeder that abandoned him. He has a violent past and he's been here for awhile. He's scheduled for euthanization in 2 days." She explained.

"We want him." I said. Red looked at me wide eyed.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. How much?" I asked.

"Well I'm glad to hear you'll give him a home. Come with me and we can get the paperwork filled out. Today is a sale day. Since we're so overcrowded with pitbulls we dropped the price to $30." Red and I followed her out to the desk and I filled out the paperwork. I gave her the money and she went to get Midnight.

"You're really serious." Red looked at me and smiled.

"Of course. He's just a baby. He can't die." I stated. She brought him out on a leash and handed him over to me.

"Now to the pet store." I said. Midnight seemed a little more happy as time passed with him being out of the shelter.

****

I got home and took Midnight in along with his cage and everything else I bought. I had already taken Red home against my will since she had to watch her siblings. I knew Midnight was tired and hungry. We had took him to a park and wore him out. He was smiling and everything.

I set his bowls up and his bed and he got settled in pretty fast. I went upstairs to go take a nap.