Smooth Talker

~ Chapter Nine ~
2 Months Later

I was asleep when all of a sudden TLC started blasting in my bedroom. It was actually Dom's room. I had spent the night last night. I looked at my phone as the intro to Red Light Special played. It was 5pm. I had been asleep all day. I moved to the edge of the bed and that's when Dom walked in the room.

She was in a suit and looking fine as ever. I bit my lip and smiled at her as she gave me that sexual smirk. She unbuttoned her vest while walking towards me slowly. She let it drop to the floor and started to dance for me. I looked at her surprised. I've never been woken up to such a treat.

She let her slacks drop to the floor and hopped out of them, singing along with TLC. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She ran her hand down my bare chest and pulled at my boxers aggressively, turning me on even more. I grabbed her tie and pulled her closer. She kissed me and pulled away just as quickly, biting my lip. She unbuttoned her shirt and grind against me, pushing me back eventually.

I watched anxiously as she ran her tongue from my waist to my nipple, licking it before getting on top of me. I get frustrated when I have a meal in front of me and I can't eat it. This is basically the same situation. She grind against me and I couldn't take it anymore but she held me down. Red Light Special went off and Meeting In My Bedroom by Silk came on. She knows that's my shit.

Suddenly, my hands were being handcuffed to the bed. I looked at her with wide eyes and she just kissed me. I couldn't resist. She has never even told me she had handcuffs but I never told her I liked shit like this.

She moved down, licking and sucking on my nipples. I squirmed in her grip as her tongue gave me chills. She bit my inner thighs gently while looking in my eyes. She kissed my clit outside of my boxers and then pulled them down slowly.

She propped one leg up after spreading them and her warm tongue touched my clit, sending shots of pleasure throughout my body. I just kept getting wetter and wetter and she soaked it all up. She gripped my thighs when she slid her tongue inside of me. I moaned loudly and it's been awhile since that happened.

She moved her tongue like a snake slithering through the grass, making me moan even louder when she came up to my clit. She hit a spot and I arched my back sliding my hands up the bedposts, gripping them tightly.

"Right there right there fuck baby." I couldn't stop moaning.

"WAKE UP ARI!!" I shot out of bed looking Dom in her eyes. I sat back down and sighed. That dream.. Why did it have to be a dream?

"Why so down?" She asked. Dom and I never really got back together. The night at the hospital 2 months ago only happened because she was doped up. She came to her senses and realized she really did just wanna be friends. That didn't stop my dreams and feelings though.

"Nothing." I looked at my phone seeing that it was 10am. I had to go home. No I didn't sleep in Dom's bed. I fell asleep in one of the guest rooms. "I'm gonna go home."

"Awe whyyy? I wanted to go to the fair with you." She said.

"We can go. I gotta go home and get ready." She nodded and moved out of my way. I took my phone and charger and left her house. My hair was a bird nest and I had slept in all my clothes including my shoes. I was so gone last night.