Me to You

~ Chapter Twenty Six ~

It was the middle of the third week and things were quiet. I felt like that would end soon since I had a one on one date tonight. I still didn't know who it was with. I had to wait until lunch to find out.

I was chilling in the backyard when the girls came out in their bathing suits. We had ate breakfast like 40 minutes ago so there were a few hours until lunch.

Suriya was the first to jump in. The others followed. Even Jakari.

"Aye sexy get in the damn pool!" Suriya yelled. I got up and took my shirt and shorts off. I ran and jumped in. We all swam and fought with the water for a while until everyone got tired.

We all needed showers now before lunch so we went inside. I went to my room and was joined by Suriya who stood in the doorway.

"Who you think you got a date with tonight?" She asked.

"I have no idea. The producers like drama so it could be anyone. But there's another one on one on Friday. Hopefully one is with you." I winked and she backed up so I could shut the door.

I stripped out of my soaked underwear and got into the shower. I quickly washed and conditioned my hair because of the chlorine and then I hurriedly got out to get dressed for my date. I threw on a nice fit and blow dried my hair which made my curls nice and bouncy.

I put my watch and stuff on and took some pictures for snap before I went downstairs to lunch. We were having lunch outside today. I went and sat down, joining everyone else. Jakari and Adonis were staring at each other like they wanted to stab each other. Lola and Kris whispered to each other. Capri had an unreadable expression on her face. Suriya was chilling as usual and Asani was staring at me.

Our food was brought out by multiple staff and sat in front of us. We were all pretty hungry after swimming so everyone was silent while eating. Suriya finished first and sat back. I noticed her lick her lips at me but tried not to react to it but mannn I wanted to pounce.

The butler handed me a note after I finished eating. I opened it and bit my lip.

"Congratulations Capri. You'll be joining me on a one on one overnight date at an exclusive 5 star hotel. You have an hour to pack a bag and then you'll leave the house to enjoy your date."

"Overnight?! The next one better be overnight too. Shit." Kris stated, shaking her head. Suriya looked disappointed but I didn't choose so it wasn't my fault.

"Well, shall we?" I stood up and held my hand out for Capri since we were sitting next to each other. She smiled and took my hand, following me inside.

"I guess I finally get to explain myself." She said.

"Yeah I look forward to it." I walked her to her room and went to mine so I could pack. I grabbed a book bag and threw in an outfit, swim trunks and something to wear to bed. I got my essentials and was ready quicker than expected.

I figured I had 30 more minutes to chill so I rolled a blunt. I faced it which might have been a mistake but I brushed it off and went downstairs to where Capri was waiting.

The others were in the living room watching a movie or swimming outside. Capri and I walked out to the limo and got inside.

"It'll be about 45 minutes until we get to the hotel. Get comfortable." The driver said before shutting the door. Capri sat next to me, looking nervous. I was so fried.

"You wanna explain now?" I asked.

"Yeah.. So you know about my dad being a kingpin and all?" I nodded. "Well I quit for you. You already knew that. But after I came to see you, he threatened to hurt my younger sister if I didn't come back and keep working. I didn't believe him I mean she's his daughter. But a few days later, she called me and said that he tried to set her up after she came home from school. His dude was supposed to hurt her for him. By the time I got there, I found her in her room passed out but she wasn't alone. My dad's friend was- well he was touching her."

"Oh my god." I said, sitting up.

"Yeah.. Fortunately my sister plays baseball. I knocked him out with her bat and called the cops. But that's not even the worst part though. A month after that happened, I came home after some deals to find our uncle and our dad in her room... I got so mad. I shot them both."

"That's disgusting.. Are they still-"

"Alive? Yes. But they'll both be locked up for the rest of their lives. For rape, drug possession, drug trafficking, robbery, and abuse. My sister was pregnant. It could have been any one of theirs." She explained.

"Wow. I understand why you left. I'm in no way more important than that. I'm glad you left. You saved her. I can't believe they would do that shit to her. Who is she with now?" I asked.

"Our god mom in Texas. She's a real church freak but she's rich. She'll take care of her and keep her on a better path than what I was on. But does this mean you forgive me?"

"You don't even gotta ask that. If I didn't forgive you, you'd have every right to punch the shit outta me. I ain't got no reason to even be mad." I said.

"Well good. And you don't gotta feel bad or anything. It was a long time ago. She's past it and so am I."

"Well okay then. Drink?" She nodded as I poured a glass of Tequila. I handed it to her and poured one for myself.

"Are you high?" She asked.

"Nahhh." I said, downing my drink.

"Yes you are." She said with a laugh. "You could have invited me. I was done packing 20 minutes early."

"I brought some with me." I said. "Already rolled."

I pulled a blunt from my bag and handed it to her. We hotboxed the limo and put it out right when we got to the hotel. We were taken inside and shown to the penthouse suite.

"You know what we should do first?" Capri asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Get in there." She pointed to the balcony which held a steaming hot tub.

"Awe hell yeah." I went into the bathroom and changed into my trunks, wearing my sports bra as my top. I got in alone while Capri changed. She got in not too long after me and sat across from me.

We talked for awhile and then the high hit us for real and our stomachs grumbled. We got out of the hot tub and ordered so much food. After we ate all the food we could, we laid in bed together.

"I missed you. If I didn't have to leave then we would have been engaged by now." Capri said.

"Really?" I asked.

"I was falling for you then and I'm falling for you now." She said. I sat up and looked at her. I knew she was serious even though her eyes were shut. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. She kissed back instantly. It was hard being intimate with a cameraman in the room so I told him to leave and locked the door behind him.