Sweeter than Honey

^Ariana^
• Chapter Four •

I woke up Saturday morning and the first thing I did was grab my phone. I had a text from Dom and Capri. I wonder what they wanted so early in the morning. Then I looked at the time. It was 2pm.

I jumped out of bed and ran to take a shower. I forgot I had to open a new store today and I was now 4 hours late. I got dressed as quickly as possible, put a hat over my hair and grabbed everything I needed before I ran outside to my car. I drove to the location of the store and parked out front. There were people waiting outside and I felt so bad. The sign said Grand Opening at 10am.

"Store isn't open yet." Some girl said to me.

"I'm aware." I replied. She must have thought I was a customer. I wasn't wearing a suit today. I took my keys out and opened the door. I walked inside and turned the lights on, turned on the music and counted out the register before I propped the door open for people to come in.

I stood behind the counter and got on my phone. I called a few of my employees to come in later and then I looked at the texts I had.

Dom: Honey bun wake yo ass up! I gotta talk to you :(

Capri: Call me

Capri's text was from 6am. I called her first before Dom though. She didn't even answer. So I called Dom while watching the customers.

"Honey bun! Why did you wake up so late?" She asked.

"I had a long night. What you gotta talk to me about?" I asked.

"At first I didn't really have to talk to you but now I do. Where are you?"

"I just opened the new store. You can come to my house later. I'll be back home in like 2 hours. Actually nah I'll come to your house." I insisted. "I gotta get off the phone though Dom."

"O-okay then." She hung up and I took care of some more stuff before helping the customers. A couple hours later, three of my employees came in so I left. I drove to Dom's house and parked next to the unfamiliar car in the driveway.

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell a few times. It takes time for sound to travel in her big ass house. She opened the door and yanked me in.

^ Dom ^

^ Dom ^

"Fuck is up with you?!" I asked, standing up straight again.

"It's about Capri. She got arrested this morning and I don't know if she can get out of it." She stated. I got nervous then mugged the hell outta her.

"Quit lying. You should know to not even try that with me." I replied. She laughed and shook her head.

"Damn. But nah it is serious. She left. Family issues back wherever the hell y'all lived." She said. I frowned and so did Dom.

"Aww come on honey bun. Jay is here but we can still get in our feelings together." She said throwing her arm around my shoulders while we walked towards the media room.

"I'm not sad. Why would you be in your feelings anyways?" I asked.

"I'm single too fucker. I'm always in my feelings." She said glaring at me. I laughed, shaking my head at her.

"I don't know who you getting smart with." I said.

"Your over the mountain body count having ass. You get bitches too quick for me to even keep up. You don't even be fucking em either. They just wanna give you head. Like where the fuck does that happen as much as it does to you?" She rolled her eyes and I poked her stomach.

"Are you mad?" I smirked at her straight face.

"Man go home." She said taking her arm from around me. I laughed and pushed her.

"Shut the fuck up Teddy." A smile creeped onto her face when I called her Teddy and she ran from me as I laughed harder. I call her Teddy sometimes because I had cuddled with her once and she was like a teddy bear even though she's skinnier than I am.

I found her in the basement talking to Jay.

"Can you tell me why she came down here blushing like a little girl? She won't confess-"

"Don't say shit Ariana." Dom said hiding her face from me. I laughed and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I really don't know what's up with her. Last I heard she was in her feelings." I said. She glared at me again.

"We're gonna go watch a girly movie. Text me if you need me." Dom said to Jay, grabbing my arm and pulling me back upstairs.

"No ice cream?" I asked.

"I ran out. I have candy in the cabinet in the media room." We went into the media room and she turned the lights on. The pool table was set on the other side of the room, the bar was fully stocked and clean and the theater area was calling my name.

I ran to the cabinet first and grabbed the sour patch kids before sitting in my favorite recliner. Dom put on her favorite sad love movie and grabbed her blanket.

"Come on Teddy." I said opening my arms.

"Really?" She asked.

"Get your gay ass on this chair." I said.

"You're the gay one." She said under her breath as she sat with me in the chair.

"Bitch say some slick shit again." I stated. She laughed and clapped to turn the lights off.

"Leave me alone." She cuddled up to me and we watched the movie. Eventually falling asleep.

* * * *

I woke up around 7pm and Dom was still knocked out on top of me. I grabbed my phone and seen that I only had notifications from Instagram and Snapchat so I got on Instagram. I was trying my best not to wake Dom up but then my ringtone started blasting. I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered. Dom moved so she was laying between my legs with my arms around my back.

"Ariana.." Capri.

"You need something?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I made a mistake trying to be with you knowing what I know." She said.

"What is it that you know?" I bit my lip and waited for her response but instead she hung up. I rolled my eyes and put my phone on do not disturb.

"Can you play in my hair?" Dom asked. I love playing in her hair so I did that with no complaint. Now I see why people always ask me if she's my girlfriend.. Oh well I like it how it is with us. I don't have anyone else in my life anyways.

"You wanna know why Capri left?" Dom asked. I couldn't see her face but her voice told me she was nervous.

"Yeah." I said.

"She's my cousin and all and she just didn't know how I felt about you. I didn't know how she felt about you. But she respects my feelings and left because I like you. I like you a lot and I feel like you should have noticed that a long time ago but I'm telling you now because I can't handle this shit anymore. I want you."

~ To Be Continued ~