Adonis

^ Red aka Adonis ^
Chapter Fifteen

"Capri you gotta go." I said. She looked at me confused.

"Why? We were just starting to have a good time!" She complained as I pushed her towards the door.

"Bye!" I yelled. She sighed and left without another word. I had to make her leave because I always get horny after I smoke some strong shit. I was really feeling Red so I had to get rid of Capri before I got any worse.

It was about 1am now and I was wide awake. I kept thinking about the shit I would do to Red if she was here. Have her calling me Daddy and shit. Speaking of, my phone started ringing while I smoked my last blunt.

"Hellooowww?" I answered, dragging the word out to the max.

"Ari I got off work because the club got shut down. Are you busy?" She asked.

"Oh nah you want me to come get you?" I asked.

"Yes please." She replied.

"Ight sexy I'll be there real soon. Stay out the dark alley." I stated. I hung up and went out to my car. Hopefully I wouldn't tweak too much while driving to get her.

I turned on my Weeknd playlist with all the Kiss Land and Trilogy hits and blasted it on my way to pick her up. I pulled up next to her and she got in the car, rubbing her arms.

"You cold?" I asked. She nodded.

"I would offer my warmth but I don't know what you wanna get into." I said.

"Can we go to your house?" I nodded and pulled off. "Sorry about not replying earlier. I was kinda iffy about the weed situation but I thought about it and I don't honestly care that much."

"I don't smoke that much Red." I lied. "Just when I'm bored."

"I believe you. Thank you for picking me up." She closed her eyes and leaned back. Must be tired.

"No problem babygirl." I made it to my house and we went inside, it smelled so strong of weed which made me think maybe I smelled like it bad.

"Oh my god let me go upstairs before I get contact high." She covered her nose and ran upstairs. I opened my windows and sprayed some air freshener.

I smelled my shirt and took it right off. I went up to my room to see Red under the blanket with her eyes closed. I pushed my thoughts from my mind and took a quick shower, throwing on boxers and a bra afterwards. I laid in bed and got on my phone. I wasn't sleepy at all so this was gonna be a long night.

I thought Red was asleep already but she peeked out from under the covers and smirked at me.

"Creep." I said. She scoffed at me and I laughed.

"I am not a creep first of all. I was just waiting for you to get in bed. I haven't seen you all day." She said.

"I was slumped all day. I got endless free time now so what else is there to do." I said. I locked my phone and sat it next to me.

"I know what you can do." She got on top of me and let the blanket fall off of her. I didn't even realize she took her clothes off so she was in a Calvin Klein bra and Tommy briefs.

"R-Red are you sure?" I asked. She smirked and held my arms down. The one time I try to wait longer than a month for this.

"It's Adonis." She leaned in and kissed me, letting my arms go so I could touch her body. I could tell she was becoming more submissive and feminine in that moment and I loved it. I pushed her onto her back and got between her legs, grinding against her while we made out. Little whimpers would come from her mouth as I pulled away.

I could see the need in her eyes. The heat coming from her body covered me. I grabbed her jaw and turned her head to the side so I could suck on her neck.

She ran her hand up my neck and into my curls, grabbing them gently. Quiet moans slipped from her lips and I continued making my way down. I massaged her inner thigh while teasing her, running my tongue down her chest. I got her bra off of her and she gasped when I started to suck on her nipple.

From the way she reacted as I kept going, I could tell she liked it. I made my way down after teasing her enough. But then I kept teasing her.

I knew she couldn't take anymore so I took her briefs off, throwing them right into my hamper. I opened her legs and licked my lips. I damn near started drooling when I seen how wet she was. I ran my tongue up her wetness to her clit and her first moan was music to my ears.

I got to work after going slow for a minute and she got louder by the second. Once I slid my tongue inside of her I heard-

"Fuck daddy." I know I said I would make her say it earlier but I didn't expect her to do it. This must be the side of her she doesn't show. The Adonis side.

I kept going and one hand gripped my hair and the other gripped my sheets. I pushed her legs back and held her thighs while going in deep. My face was soaked from the tip of my nose down to my chin. As it should be. After getting her worked up, I slid my tongue back up to her clit. Sucking on it while swirling my tongue around it.

"Daddy I'm coming." She moaned out as she arched her back and I slid my finger inside of her, hitting her spot while I flicked my tongue against her clit. She tried to move but I held her down with my free arm.

She just about started screaming by the time I was done. I wiped my face with my hand and went up to kiss her. When she grabbed the back of my neck and slid her tongue in my mouth, I knew I had a wife on my hands.

"That was my first orgasm." She said after I laid next to her. I looked at her surprised.

"You playing?" I asked.

"I mean that was the first another person caused. I can make it happen myself. It just never feels that good." She replied.

"You got yourself a keeper. I hope." I stated.

"Oh yeah. Definitely. I can deal with you smoking if I get that in return." She smiled at me and I laughed.

"That's funny. Smoking is usually what gets me horny. But anyways.. does that mean I can call you mine?" I asked.

"Yes yes you can." She said. She gave me another kiss and then went to sleep moments later.