Bulls**t

~Chapter Twenty Seven~

Capri and I got back to the mansion the next day by lunch time. We had already ate at the hotel though so we decided to go to our rooms. We never fucked. We did a lot of heavy making out and touching but we didn't fuck unfortunately.

She was top of my list now after hearing her explanation. I still didn't have a complete top 3 yet. I needed more alone time with the others. I even wanted alone time with Adonis just to talk.

"So.. what if they ask about our night?" Capri asked as we walked to the front door. "I know this shit is about drama or whatever but I'm not here for that."

"Just tell em it's our business." I said, shrugging my shoulders. We walked in and I was greeted by Kris immediately.

"Heyy sexy we all missed you but I missed you a lot. I know it must've been boring so how about we go have some fun?" She asked with a smirk. Capri just laughed and continued walking towards the stairs.

"Kris I'm NOT tryna fuck you no time soon damn. I'll come to yo room and get you if I want to and this pushy shit ain't cute. Chill." I stated. She rolled her eyes and walked away. She looked good as fuck though.. Man I got a problem.

I went to my room and took my stuff out my suitcase. I lit a blunt and laid in bed. I scrolled through Instagram when I seen a dm from Lola.

Lola- Can I smoke with you?

Me- You sure you want them watching you like that?

Lola- Idc I need to smoke 😩 Asani doesn't smoke so I don't have anywhere to relax

Me- Come on

She was the last person I expected to dm me like that but I'm glad she did. Her sexy ass.

^ Lola ^

^ Lola ^

She opened my door a few minutes later and rolled her eyes while shutting it.

"This hoe Kris followed me.." She shook her head and sat down in my bed next to me. She took a fat ass wood out of her lil fanny pack and her torch.

"She wants me." I said with a laugh.

"Too fucking bad and just for sex and Instagram followers I swear to god I need to vent." She stated, taking a hit.

"Well shit you coming out yo shell. Vent to me baby." I said, putting my doobie out. We passed her wood back and forth while I rolled another one.

"Asani is irritating acting like weed smoke gon kill her. I'm a fucking stoner and I haven't smoked in 3 weeks cause of her. That's enough to push me off the edge. But on top of that, Kris on my ass constantly like I get the most time with you or something." She proclaimed.