Indecisive

~ Chapter Ten ~

I was chilling at home alone when I got a text from Red. We had been texting and talking nonstop since the fair which was a week ago. She was cool. Just turned 19 and she works a few jobs to keep her household running. I don't know too much about that though.

Someone knocked on the door which confused me because I wasn't expecting anyone. I got up and opened the door to see Dom. Her eyes were bloodshot

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She walked in and shut the door, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the couch. "Dom.."

She sat next to me and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was down and straight for once. She wasn't in a flashy outfit either. Just True Religion sweats and a white shirt.

"Ari I'm fried as fuck but I can't get you off my mind. I swear I don't wanna be in a relationship with you but I keep thinking about you. Playing hard to get. Even when I try not to. I been fucking with that girl from the fair and she cool and all but-"

"Don't say it. Dom you said it yourself, I'm toxic to you. You got shot because of me. I come with threats from old hoes and bitches I used to fuck. I don't want to lose a good friend and I don't want to get you hurt again." I explained. She looked at me and nodded.

"I know.. Which is why it's gonna be our secret." She stated. She leaned in and kissed me. I hadn't kissed her in over 2 months. Both our phones were going off with texts but we kept making out. I never craved her lips so much. She took my shirt off of me and gripped my waist when I bit her bottom lip.

She pulled away and held my jaw aggressively, moving my head so my neck was open. She ran her tongue up and down my neck and then bit my weakest spot. I felt so alive. This time it wasn't a dream and I almost thought it was.

"I need you." I said sliding my fingers into her hair. She got my jeans off of me and her hand went into my boxers. I bit my lip when she started rubbing my clit. She bit my neck again and I couldn't hold my moan back.

"Lay back." She demanded. I laid back and she took my boxers off of me. Her tongue touched me, sending chills up my back. It was so warm and finally feeling it inside of me was surreal. I moaned for her which made her do more each time.

"Fuck don't stop." I gripped her hair when she flicked her tongue against my spot. My toes curled and my other hand grabbed onto the couch. She went faster somehow and I came for her. She licked me clean then came up to kiss me.

"I have to go. I have a date." She kissed me one last time and then she got up and left. It was only 7:30. Her date must be at 8 or something. Why would she even do that? I'm not complaining but this is only gonna make shit more complicated.

I put my clothes back on except for my shirt and went to get a Gatorade from the fridge. Fuck. That was better than I expected. That's when I remembered Red had texted me. I looked at the text and smiled. It's always me that has to choose between two.

* * * *

I woke up the next morning with a free schedule. I had hired someone to do my job so I basically had a free schedule every day until there was a problem at a store or corporate.

I checked my phone realizing that it was Monday. I never know what day it is anymore.

Red: Goodmorning gorgeous. I was thinking we could do something today. It's my only day off work.

Me: For sure let me get the address and I'll come through

Red: Fr? Okay cool

She sent her address and I got up to get ready. I showered and let my curls air dry before I put on some pants and a button up. I was about to text Red that I would be there soon but Dom texted me before I could.

Dom: I may have been half gone yesterday but that doesn't change anything.

Me: You're crazy Dom

Dom: Maybe. Or it's just that I want you so I'll have you.

Me: You're fw whatever her name is. I'm talking to Red. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Dom: But I can and next time I eat it you'll be screaming. Don't act like you aren't perfectly fine with this. Then last night wouldn't have even gone the way it did. You taste amazing btw.

I put my phone down and took a deep breath. I can't make her stop. My body won't let me. We'll see how things go.

* * * *

I pulled up at Red's house and realized why she said what she said at the fair. She lived in the hood. She told me to just stay in my car because she would be out in a few minutes. I rolled my windows down and turned my music up. Crew by Goldlink was on. I seen Red come outside and bit my lip.

^ Red ^

^ Red ^

She seen me and her eyes widened. She came and got in the car and looked around.

"You must have been lying at the fair. These ain't cheap." She said.

"You don't gotta worry about that. Where we going?" I asked.

"Well there's a chill spot downtown. We can walk around and get some lunch if you want. It doesn't matter to me." She said.

"We got the whole day right? You look good by the way." I said, pulling off to get on the highway.

"So do you. I didn't think you would actually come get me."

"Why not?"

"You seen my neighborhood. Most people don't even want to drive down my street-"

"That has never been something I care about. I don't judge anyone because of where they live and I don't care about the circumstances of it either. If I wanna see you then I'm going to." I explained.

"Damn. I just got 10x more attracted to you." She said, staring at me. I smirked and winked at her.

"We're about to have a good day."