Encounters

^ Asani ^
~Chapter Twenty-One~

Dom had to go to work so I got out of bed and took a shower. I felt great after that experience with her. It's the way she looks at me like she's always hungry for more.

I got out of the shower and laid a towel on my bed so I could air dry without getting my bed wet. I got on my phone and seen a text from Asani. The girl from GQ.

Asani (GQ)- Ariana?

Me- Yeah?

Asani (GQ)- Oh okay. Had to make sure I was texting the right number. I was checking in to see if you received a copy of your issue

Me- Awe yeah I got it. Dopest thing I've seen in awhile. Thanks again for the interview

Asani (GQ)- No problem. I was actually wondering how you'd feel about some more one on one conversation

Me- With you? Sure. More interviews? Not really my thing

Asani (GQ)- No No I meant casually. You sparked my interest lol 😊 Could we meet for dinner today?

Me- I'm down. You can pick the place. I'll drive. Just text me where to pick you up from

Asani (GQ)- I got you 😋

I got on her instagram and started going through her pictures. She was fine as hell. I hadn't seen her in a month so I lowkey forgot how good she looked.

I figured we would go to dinner around like 9 so I got up to get dressed. I put on a nice pair of burgundy jeans, a black button up, and black shoes to match. I straightened my hair which never takes long and then I found my fancy gold rimmed glasses.

My phone rang and I went back into my room to answer. It was Asani.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"Hey.. I'm ready." Her voice.. man. I just got a thing for voices. "I sent my address and decided on this nice Indian spot downtown. You'll love it."

"I hope so. I'll be on my way in 5." I stated.

"Alright, Bye." We hung up and I went to go feed Midnight. I put him in the basement with his food since there's a doggy door for him in the basement. I gave him some love and then I ran to go spray some cologne over his scent.

I snatched my keys and phone off my bed and my wallet off my dresser before sprinting down to my car. I put her address into the gps and drove there in less than 10 minutes. It was a nice building. 10 condos at least. Probably big and spacious condos.

I texted Asani to come down and then Dom called me. She must be on break.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aye Dom! Dommm I got yo hoe on the phone." I heard. Somebody else called me from her phone. "Stay away from my wife bitch. She ain't working dummy. Obviously. She's rich. What she gotta work for?"

"Aye bitch don't call my phone on no kid shit. Me and Dom ain't together and I don't know who the fuck told you I was her hoe. If anything she's mine. Dumb bitch. Control her before coming at me. Ask her how my pussy taste." I hung up and put my phone on silent. I almost let that make me mad until Asani walked outside. I was standing outside my car, leaning against the passenger door.

"Woww you look gorgeous." I said. I was kinda stunned but I couldn't show that. She smiled and did a lil spin.

"You like?" She said. She had on a burgundy bodysuit (coincidentally) and a tan miniskirt with black heels and her hair was in a sleek high ponytail.

"I do. Hungry?" I asked.

"Yess glad you asked. Let's go." She said. I opened the door for her and then got in the car myself.

****

After dinner, I took Asani back home. She was a little tipsy off the wine we drank but not too much. We talked for hours. It was midnight now and we were the last ones to leave the restaurant.

"I had a good night." I said. She smiled and looked up at her building.

"It doesn't have to end here. If you wanna come up and have another drink... be my guest?" She asked.

"Well I don't see why not." I replied. I parked the car and we went up to her condo. It was how I imagined it. Feminine but sophisticated.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll get some drinks." She touched my shoulder and winked. I almost tried to kiss her. I just controlled myself and sat down on the couch.

She came back with two glasses of clear liquid. I smelled it.

"It's pinnacle. Whipped cream flavored. It's a lil harsh but it's good." She said. She sat next to me and got on her phone. Moments later, music started playing. She put on the freaky throwbacks boiiii.

Marvin Gaye played through speakers I couldn't see and the lights dimmed.

"This a smart condo or something?" I asked. I was halfway done with my drink already.

"Technically no. I had a bluetooth speaker and light system installed a few months after I bought the place. All the lights in here are controlled by my phone." She explained.

"Shit. GQ must pay good." I said.

"Ha. You act like you're broke." She said.

"You right." I said, laughing. She sat her glass on the table and got closer.

"Are you single? I mean I remember you having a girlfriend when I came for the interview. I just didn't think you'd agree to this if you were still with her."

"I'm single babygirl don't worry." I said. It was clear what she wanted but I didn't want to give her nothing just yet.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nahh it's a long story. I'll save that for a rainy day or some shit. But what about you?"

"I'm definitely single. Women don't seem to go for me because I'm a fem. It's always men and I do not like dick. I'm not around many tomboys with my line of work." She explained.

"So it's ight if I-" I was cut off by her lips touching mine. Her lips were so juicy. I pulled her onto my lap and rubbed her ass while we made out.

Shit was getting so heated. She pulled her bodysuit down to her waist revealing her perky, pierced, braless boobs. I immediately started sucking on one.

I slid my hand into her skirt and unbuttoned her bodysuit. I slid two fingers into her wetness and she moaned, kissing me again. I fingered her as deep as possible and she moaned into my mouth.

I don't even be attracted to fems no more but she was an exception. She broke our kiss and started to suck and bite on my neck while I finger fucked her. She was tight as hell and clenched her walls everytime I hit her spot. As of now, Dom was no longer relevant.

I rubbed her clit slowly and got faster until her legs were shaking and she was damn near screaming in my ear.

"Fuck.." She let out a breath and rested her head on my shoulder. She nibbled on my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Let's go."

To Be Continued