Forever our love will last: ross lynch

Authors note: this book is a sequel from 'love can last forever: Ross lynch'

Hopefully u enjoy this book like the first one. This one will have a lot of drama with Bethany and Ross and also Laura will come along! Enjoy!!! Vote and comment.

Bethany's POV:

we have been driving for A long time to head to Japan. This whole ride long it feels like I have adapted to the lynchs family they were hilarious, nice and awesome(:

I was falling asleep becuase It was like 3 in the morning. Everyone was asleep Exept me and Ross.

'Hey babe go to sleep u look tired' Ross said putting my bangs behind my ear. I smiled when I saw his perfect face.

I got up and headed to bed and fell asleep real quick!

'Hey beautiful sleepy head it's time to get up were here' Ross said sitting on my bed.

'Already! That was fast!' I said getting up hugging Ross. I got ready real quick and headed to there little couch in the bus. Everyone was ready!

'Hey u guys'

'Hello Bethany'

We headed out of the bus and there was a ton of fans already there for them.

'Ross, riker, Ratliff, rydel' the fans all said wanting to get a picture.

When the fans saw me holding Ross hand they all were in shock, and I could just here them saying

'Is that Ross girlfriend...they look like a cute couple'

And some just gave me dirty looks..

We headed inside from the backstage and put our stuff down.

'Ok let's start getting ready' Riker said putting his guitar on.

We headed to the stage before the fans started coming in.

'Ok Bethany the first song your going to sing with us is Loud, like when we sang at our house' riker said getting me a microphone.

We practiced and I actually sounded great!

We all got everything ready and the doors opened.

A lot of fans came flooding in! Running to get a good spot! These were dedicated fans.

I went backstage becuase Ross told me he wanted to introduce me so he could cal me out(:

The fans settled in and I heard the microphone turn on.

'Hey you guys thanks for coming...hopefully u enjoy this concert becuase I will and also I hAve brought a special guest with me today...Bethany my girlfriend'

After I heard that I was nervouse and headed to the stage. I saw a lot of fans more than expecting and went toward Ross.

'Helo u guys I'm Ross girlfriend...and I'm really excited that i get to be here with u guys thank u'

I said smiling through the crowd.

'1,2,3,4' Ratliff said

Then the song loud came on. Me and Ross sounded great together during the song. When the song finished I was happy and nervouse. I actually did it!

Everyone cheered!

I headed backstage an looked at the concert right there. The concert was almost ending and Ross said in the mic.

'Ok u guys I'm going to have my special girl Bethany come out and sing one more song with me. Lets hear it for Bethany!' Ross said in the mic.

Everyone cheered. I was in shock!

I walked slowly outside and looked at Ross.

Riker brought both of us a stool to sit on and gave Ross his acoustic guitar. We both sat down and Ross said 'ok were going to sing I Want You Bad, becuase that's the first time I saw my beautiful girlfriend and I sang her that song in the concert and now I want her to sing it with me' Ross said smiling to me.

I blushed and smiled at him.

The whole time we were both looking into eachother eyes smiling and I could here the fans saying 'aww' and see the flashes taking pictures(: it was great!

'Ok thanks for coming out tonight! U guys were great!' Riker said trough the mic.

We all headed in the backstage room and they all said I did great!

'U were great Bethany!(: I love you' Ross said giving me a kiss.

'I love you too(:'

'Well I'm really tired now I'm going to go to sleep bye u guys' riker said rubbing his eyes.

'Goodnight' we all said.

One by one they all started going to sleep until it was only me and Ross awake. We talked about how great the concert was.

'Bethany I need to give u something come sit down next to me' Ross said patting the seat.

I say down and he took out a jewelry box.

'Here u go to my lovely girlfriend' Ross said opening the box.

It was beautiful! It was a necklace of a heart and it said B R. For Bethany and Ross.

'Awe thank u Ross this is so beautiful!' I said hugging him.

'Your welcome anything for u(:'

He put it on me and it was perfect!

'Well be both look tired we should go to sleep already come on' I said getting up holding his hand. We headed to our room

'Ok goodnight' I said to Ross, while i was going in my room.

'Goodnight' Ross said giving me a goodnight kiss.

In no time I was asleep.