Chapter 3: promise?

Ross POV:
When bethany walked in she looked like she wasn't happy. She made a fake smile when I asked her to sit next to me. I didn't want to ask her what was wrong because she just talked to her mom and it was probably something personal. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed her cheek while patting her back. Then riker came in looking mad...
'Hey riker' Ratliff said.
Riker didn't say anything and just went into his room.
I was confused...
We all decided to play a board game. It felt weird becuase riker wasn't there and Bethany didnt seem happy but she tried to fake it.
I knew something wrong but I kept on thinking if I should ask her. I had to..

'Bethany can u come with me please' I said heading outside.

We were both outside and Bethany wouldnt look at me. I gently hugged her for a long time. I could just feel her crying becuase she was taking deep breaths.
'Bethany what's wrong' I said looking at her.

'Ross I'm so sorry I didn't want to but...' She said tearing a lot more.

'Bethany don't cry please.. If u don't want to tell me it's ok' I said wiping her tears looking at her eyes.

'Im sorry Ross but its becuase.. When I was outside after I called my mom riker came outside and...and he kissed me' Bethany said lookin down crying.
I was In shock! My own brother trying to get my girlfriend. I was about to go inside and yell at riker until Bethany held me back.

'Please Ross don't tell riker anything and don't hurt him please..' Bethany said looking at me.

'I promise' I said giving her a hug.
'Thank u for telling me' I said giving her a kiss.