chapter 25: wait....what?

Me and Ross relationship has been better than ever! 

our tour has been great and really exciting! (:

but I have been doubting and noticing something for a while but I just don't wanna say anything or should I?...

"hey babe where do u want to go today(:" Ross said gently grabbing my waist giving me a kiss.

"not sure where do u want to go?"

"Hm let me think...well I heard that theres A big baseball game today with fireworks and all that stuff wanna go?" Ross said grabbing my hand.

We told the rest of the r5 family and they all agreed and we were exctied!

We got there in no time and there was a bunch of people there with there baseball caps, drinks and people with there family.

We got stopped alot by the fans because they wanted pictures and signatures.

"Hm let's go in those seats" Ross dad said pointing up the stadium.

When we were walking up to our seats Ratliff said that he needed to go somewhere real quick.

We got our seats and sat down.

"wow today is a beautiful day (:" Ross said looking at the sky.

"yup shure is! (: and great place that u picked today" I said looking around.

I really had to go to the restroom before the game started so I got up and headed to the restroom.

I was looking around for the restroom and I spotted Ratliff with his.....ex!

I hid behind the wall and looked at them.

It looked like she was flirting with him and Ratliff just looked confused.

I was in shock because rydal and him are dating and he's over here with his ex.

I knew I couldn't tell rydal right now.

I didn't even have to go restroom anymore because I was so shocked!

I headed back to my seat and sat down.

'wow that was fast' Ross said laughing.

'haha yep it was' I said laughing.

_____________________________________

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the 2014 baseball game!" the announcer said.

everyone cheered and the game started.

"hey do any of u guys no where Ratliff is?" rydal asked us.

I didn't Want to say anything just yet and then Riker said "oh there he is" while pointing at the direction of raltiff.

raltiff didn't look ok like something was wrong.

He sat down and we all watched the game.

I gotta say this game was intense and really fun!

Then the fireworks came on and it was beautful!

"wow this is beautful! just like u" Ross said looking from the sky to me.

He leaned in and we kissed(: it felt so perfect!!

After the fireworks ended we headed to the car.

But I still couldn't stop thinking about the whole raltiff thing should I tell rydal or not?.....

A/N
HEY U GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A LONG TIME BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED COMMENT OR VOTE THANKS LOVE U ALL!!!