chapter 32: shocked!

*Next day*

_phone ringing_

I got up my bed slowly still half asleep because I heard my phone ringing at it was my mom calling (:

we talked about alot of stuff becuase I had to catch up with her becuase I haven't talked to her in a long time!

i didn't want to tell her about the whole ross and laura stuff yet becuase i didn't want her to worry.

*knock knock*

'come in' I said quickly sitting up from my bed.

'hey beautful u woke up early today' ross said giving me a kiss on the forhead.

'yup wasn't tired this mornin'

'well I just wanted to see if u were awake......um I'm gonna go do some errands real quick I was going to ask u to come but I think u should rest' ross said looking alitle worried.

'thanks ross' I said getting up from my bed to put a ponytail on.

ross got up from my bed and right before he headed outside I said

'oh wait ross um can I use your computer today just wanna research some stuff' I said putting the rubber band around my hair.

'ya shure it's in my room' he said leaving.

I changed into some shorts and a hoodie.

I headed to ross room to get his computer and decided to stay there becuase his room was comfortable.

I opened the computer and started to do some research until a notification appeared in the screen and it was Laura!

IT READ:

'hey ross I'm here at cappetos already get here fast!'

after I read that I was in shock!

ross just told me that he was going to run errands but he's actually going with laura!

my eyes became watery knowing that the person I really loved will lie to me like that and rather spend time with laura then me.

i just cldnt resist but read the rest emailed stuff they sent to eachother.

Laura- ross does bethany Know about this?

Ross- no she dosnt and I really don't want her to find out!

After that I just kept on crying!

The thought just popped in my head

'is ross cheating on me with laura!?'

I quickly wiped my mascara that was dripping down my cheek and I knew I had to go where ross is at with laura.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

HEY YOU GUYS I HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!
COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU REALLY THINK ROSS WOULD CHEAT ON BETHANY FOR LAURA?
OR DO U THINK HE MAYBE DOSNT LOVE BETHANY ANYMORE??
VOTE!!!
HELP ME OUT GUYS!

LOVE U ALL!