Chapter 6: concert

Ross POV: we were driving for a long time but it was really fun because Bethany was with me.(: she always made everything better!
It was like 2 Alcock at at night and everyone was sleeping haha and even Bethany(: she didn't stay up with me this time but its ok:)
She had her head on my chest and I was there just looking through my phone.
Then I got a notification on the top of my screen and it said
Message: Laura
I was suprised she texted me an I opened it and it said
'Hey Ross I'm so excited I get to see u in Paris can't wait! See u there(:'

I didn't know what to reply becuase I was shocked she would say that... so I decided not to and just closed my eyes and fell asleep right away.

'Hey Ross, wake up were here' Bethany said giving me a morning kiss.

'Hey babe wow already!' I said in shock that we got here faster than I thought.

I got up and saw everyone already changed ready to go.
I went to my room and changed as fast as I can.
I looked outside And it was amazing! Paris was beautiful!
We toured around for alitle looking at the beautiful places here. Later on
We headed toward the place where we were going to perform and set everything up.
We gave eachother the orders of list of the songs and practiced them. We didn't really have to practice becuase when were on stage we go all out and get into the music and also have a great time.

We all went backstage to rest before the concert. Me and Bethany sat on the couch and Rydal and Ratliff were sitin on the other one and riker and Rocky were in the other room.
We were talking and I heard a knock on the door.

'Come in' I said expecting it to be my brothers.

'Hey u guys!' Laura ranie and calum said coming in.
I was shocked that they came here earlier. I looked at Bethany and stood up to say hi.
Laura didnt look that happy to be here and I was guessing becuase she was still was jealouse or mad at Bethany. But I wasn't gonna let her do anything to Bethany. Raine and calum Went up to Bethany to greet her but not Laura....

Bethany POV: the door knocked an Laura raini and calum came in.
Oh no.. Is all I could say in my mind when I saw Laura.
The whole time Laura was giving me a dirty look. I don't know what her problems were.
'Hey Bethany' rainie and calum said giving me a hug. Laura just stood there without saying anything.

'Ok well the producers are outside and were goin to stay for the concert and I guess we will start filming tommrow' ranie said smiling.

'Great well see u after' Ross said.
They all left the room an right after Ross closed the door and he looked at me.

'Ross she is still giving me a dirty look' I said to Ross looking at him.

'I know I know... But like I said if she tries to go close to me or u I promise ill do something' Ross said giving me a hug.

*SHOW TIME*

We all got into a circle and put our hands in and said 'READY,SET, ROCK'
We all went into the stage an riker got his microphone and said into the mic
'Whos ready to rock!!'
Everyone screamed!
Ross got the microphone and said
'Thanks guys for comin out! And I wanted to say that the Austin and ally cast is here!

Everyone screamed and smiled. They were happy!
The concert started and I sang with the group. The whole time I was singing my solo part I could see the cast of Austin and ally jumping up and down enjoying it and then I saw Laura....she was just looking at me crossing he Arms.
I didn't want to look at her so I looked away right away to the crowd. I tried to put the thought away of Laura. I don't know what was wrong with her...
Aside from that..the concert was great!
Best concert yet!
The fans were great!
After I sang my song I went backstage to listen to the rest of the concert.
I was there enjoying it and Ross gets the microphone and says,
'Hey u guys! Thanks for coming tonight! I have one more special song tonight and I'm going to sing it with my special girl Bethany'
I went on the stage where Ross was and sat on the stool.
We started singing here comes forever.
The whole time we were singing we were looking into eachothers eyes(:
I could just hear people saying awww.
I would get blushed and so did Ross.
When the song finished we said bye to all the fans and went back stage to rest real quick because they had to go to the VIP pictures.
We headed to the VIP where allot of fans were in line already!
I stood back there and they went to go take pictures. I just kept on smiling the whole time because I was remembering the time I came to take a picture with r5 and I was in love with Ross.
I was there standing for alitle while when I heard Ross call me.
'Bethany can u come please'
I headed and saw a cute 5 year old standing there next to Ross.
I bent down to say hi to the little girl and she said.
'Hi, um can I take a picture with u and Ross' she said in her cute little baby voice.
She was so cute!
'Of course sweety(:' I said smiling.
We took the picture and after that the fans wanted to take a picture with me!
It was so cool!(:
After we all finished we headed to the bus becuase we were all tired.
I went into my room and changed. I opened my cabinet and I saw the picture I took with Ross at the VIP picture(: I smiled becuase that was the best day ever.
'Hey Ross can u come over here please(:' I said to Ross in my room.
In like a second he was already there.
'Look at this' I said handing him the picture.
Once he saw it he couldn't stop smiling!(:

'Haha I remember that day... It was the best day of my life because that the first time I saw the most beautifulest girl ever in the whole world' he said giving me a kiss.
'Aww thank u Ross, and same here that's the first time I saw the most handsomest guy ever' I said giving him a kiss back.

We talked alitile and decided to go to sleep.
'Goodnight Ross'
'Goodnight bethany(:'