Chapter 10: kate

Ross POV:

I turned around and it was my long old best friend in high school in freshman year...
'Kate?!' I asked confused.

'Yes Ross it's me!(:' she said hugging me.

'Wow I haven't seen u in a long time! How are u?' I asked her smiling.

'I know rite I missed u! And I'm great!'

Me an her talked for alitle because. I Had to take pictures with the fans.
I was so happy to see her becuase I haven't seen her in a longtime!

I looked back at Bethany and she was talking to a fan.

'Hey Bethany come here please I want u to meet someone' I asked Bethany looking at her.

Bethany came and saw Kate

'Kate this is Bethany my girlfriend and Bethany this is Kate my old best friend in high school' I said looking at one anther.

'Hello nice to meet u:)' they both said shaking hands.

We talked and we cought up alitle but not fully.

'Hey u guys want to go eat ice cream?' I asked the band so I could catch up with Kate.

We all decided to go get some Ice cream and we got there in no time.

'Hello can I please get an ice cream cone and Bethany what do u want?' I asked Bethany.

'Same please thank u(:'

We all sat down.... to the left of me was Bethany and the right of me was Kate.
An I'n front of me was riker Rydal and rocky.

Bethany's POV:

I was happy that Ross old best friend kate got to see Ross today.
We all sat down and started talking.
I knew Ross wanted to catch up with Kate becuase I did the same with manny but while we were talking Ross turned Kate's way and had his back facing me. I didn't want to say something because he probably didnt do it on purpose but I felt like he kinda forgot about me at that time.
After I saw Ross turn his back like that I looked at Rydal but not intentionally and she saw me and made me a face like 'why would ross do that'
I just smiled and got on my phone.
To tell u the truth Ross didnt talk to me the whole time at the ice cream place but I was ok with it I think....

We all headed back to the bus and it was quiet between me and Ross becuase Kate was with us. I had no problem with Kate becuase she seemed really cool to hang out with but u know...
While we were in the car Ross looked at me and smiled and held my hand.
I didn't want to make me seem sad so I tried my best fakest smile and it worked.

We got off and I went into the bus.

Riker, Ratliff ad rocky were already in there so I sat on the couch.
Ross nor Kate came inside yet.

'Wheres ross?' Rydal asked me.

'Um Idk he's probably still outside' I said looking down.

I felt a vibrate in my phone and it was a text from Rydal.

'What wrong?' Rydels text said.

I looked up at her and worded saying 'nothing(:'
She probably noticed something was wrong with me and I didn't want her to see me like this.
I didn't want to be mad, jealouse or even sad that Ross is just paying attention to Kate.
But something just made me feel like that becuase I guess Ross had always wanted to talk to me and today at the place he made it seem like I wasn't there.
While I was thinking the door went open.
It was ross laughing saying 'hahah ok see u tommrow bye!'

He came in looking all happy and sat right next to me.

'That place was great right!' Ross said looking at everyone.

We all agreed and then we talked alitle but I was quiet for some reason and then I started to get really tired.

'Sorry u guys but I don't think I could stay up longer I'm really tired well goodnight u guys see u tommrow(:' I said getting up giving Ross a hug.

I headed to the room and put on my pjs and went on my bed.
Right when I was about to go to sleep my door opened and it was Ross.

'Hey babe, u forgot something' Ross said sitting on my bed.

I tried thinking what I forgot but I couldn't think.

'Haha what did I forget?' I said giggling.

'A goodnight kiss from me' Ross said laughing.

He gave me a kiss but it didn't feel great like the other times I kiss Ross.
I had to let go of the jealousy thing with that girl Kate becuase I have to realize they are just friends.

'Something wrong?' He asked me.

'Oh....no nothing's wrong just really tired' I said looking at him in the eyes.

We said goodnight one more time and I fell asleep right away.

Vote and comment!! Thanks for reading hope u enjoy! Comment what u think is going to happen or even vote thanks!