chapter 34: And again we fall in love

'bethany??' ross said giving me a confused look

'ross....' I said trying to bite my lip not to cry

'I didn't want to get into your business but ross what are you doing with laura and hiding it from me!? now I know u chose laura over me.....We're Done!' I said walking away outside the restraunt door.

I could here a chair squeaking which was ross getting off his seat.

'bethany wait!' ross said yelling.

'ross what are u doin' I cld hear laura saying running after ross.

I left the restraunt door and right when I hit outside I poured out in tears.

tons if thoughts were racing in my mind

I didn't know what to do or where to go

then I felt someone grab my shoulder.

'bethany listen to me...' ross said trying to look at me

'no ross stop! Get away from me! Ross....' I said starting to mumble becuase i was crying so much

'why would u do that to me! why would u cheat On me with laura!?' I said looking into his eyes yelling.

'I didn't and would never do that to u!' ross said trying to give me a hug.

I refused the hug and just wanted to get out of there

then I saw laura, which made my emotions even worse.

'ross didn't u hear bethany u guys are over let's get back in the restraunt!' she said trying to grab ross hand.

'u know what laura! Get off of me and I never want to see u again! All u caused is fights between me and bethany and I don't want u to mess it up again I should have never listened to u!' ross said looking at Laura giving her a horrible look.

'whatever ross! I just tried to help u with this horrible relationship between u and bethany!' she said running back inside the resteaunt.

I was so confused right now! I just wanted to scream my head off.

'bethany ...listen to me please' ross said already crying.

'no ross were over.' I said walking away

'bethany....I didn't cheat on u with Laura,  don't u believe I actually do love u and would never want to hurt u. We were just going over the stuff for Austin and ally and.....'ross paused.

I was hearing all this while I was slowly walking away. When he paused I turned around and saw his eyes were all red from all the crying.

'ross....Then why did I see that u were texting laura in your phone and laptop and still hid it from me?' I said walking towards him.

'I didn't want to hurt u...A couple days ago our director Steve told us that there was going to be another kissing scene and that me and laura had to talk about it if we agreed to it or not....and it hurts me that I have to kiss laura and not u....forgive me' ross said looking down.

Now it All makes sense!

I felt so bad and horrible that I made ross cry and I Put him into this fight between us.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back but tight and it felt AMAZING!

'I'm sorry ross I forgive u!' I said looking up into his eyes.

'don't cry please' I said wiping a tear from his cheek

'sorry...it's becuase i thought I really was going to lose the love of my life' he said looking at me then leaned in and gave me a kiss

The kiss felt like no other....it felt special! (:

*****************************************

OMG DID U GUESS THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!
THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!
VOTE AND COMMENT!

IM GOING TO BE FINISHING THE BOOK SOON AND HOEFULLY I'LL START A NEW ONE (: