chapter 24: fun

"Well we're not gonna say anything we want everyone to keep the mystery going" Ratliff said looking at ryan.

"oooo well you guys heard that! ok now everyone could start sending in there questions right now and we'll be answering them after the break" Ryan said.

"3...2...1 ok were off show meanwhile" the recorder guy said.

"you guys having fun?" Ryan said looking at all of us.

"yes were having a blast! " Riker said laughing.

We all talked and then it was time to go back on show.

"were back on and r5 is still with me and now were going to be asking r5 the questions u sent......ok @rossr5lover says "since u and bethany are going out does Laura get a little jealous even if Austin and ally is just a show?"

me and bethany looked at each other and she made made a face like 'just say something nice'

"well....hmm Laura Is very supportive in me and bethany relationship so no Laura dosnt get jelouse" I said tying to make a fake smile.

Ryan asked us a lot of questions from the fans! Our fans were great!

____________________________________

______________________________________

"ok thanks u guys for coming! I had a lot of fun with u guys" Ryan said shaking all of our hands.

"no problem an thank u to and we had an amazing time with u thanks for inviting us on your show" Riker said.

We headed backstage to get everything to leave.

"well that was a close one for us and rydal" bethany said giggling.

"I know! " I said agreeing back.

"ok let's get going" Ross mom said going out the door.

"today was a fun day(:" bethany said walking next to me.

"haha I bet because u met your love Ryan seacrest" I said laughing

" ya and that to but also because u were with Me (:" she said pushing me alitle :)

I just loved Bethany alot!

THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE U LIKE IT! HELP ME OUT SO I COULD REACH 1K READS! VOTE AND COMMENT!  LOVE YA ALL :*