Chapter 17: rydelington

Ratliff POV:

'Ratliff of course!!(:' she said giving me a hug.

I was so happy!

Meanwhile we were hugging I could hear people saying aww(:

Rydels POV:

I was so happy Ratliff asked me to be his girlfriend! I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt(:

Meanwhile we were hugging Ratliff whispered in my ear 'u just made me the happiest man alive'

'And u just made me the happiest girl alive' I said whispering back.

After we pulled apart I looked around to see if there were young/R5 fans around becuase I didn't want them to know jus yet that rydellington is real.

I smelled the flowers and they smelled so beautiful and they looked amazing.
'Thanks Ratliff(:' I said givin him another hug.
This was the best day ever!

Bethany POV:
I was so happy Ratliff asked out Rydal!
They both looked super happy!
I gotta say I have shipped rydelington for a long time and I'm really happy that it was official!(:
'Ok let's get moving remember we have to clean the bus for the next place to go' Ross dad said getting up.

We headed back to the bus to clean up becuase we were going to head to our next place for our tour! I was so excited!

We got there and we cleaned right away. It took us like 2 hours!
We all sat down to rest and talked and laughed(:

'Um u guys make shure the fans don't find out about rydelington is real just yet I want them to figure it out them selves(:' Ratliff said smiling.

'Ya that's what I was thinking I want them to figure it out themselves to(:' Rydal said.

I was so happy for them and excited!

' so were u in shock when he asked out Rydal?' I asked Ross looking at him.

'Yes of course! But I'm happy there together(:' Ross said giving me a kiss on the forehead:)

THANKS FOR READING! HOPE U LIKED THE RYDELINGTON PART!
WHERE DO U THINK THERE GOING TO GO FOR THERE TOUR? IF U GUYS ENJOY MY BOOK OR THIS CHAPTER MAKE SHURE TO COMMENT OR VOTE! LOVE YA!(: