.chapter 30: birthday>amazing

Ross POV:

rydal and raltiff have been doing greater then ever (: and so have me and bethany!

and guess what today is! Its bethanys birthday!

I am so excited for her!

but the thing that just got me was that today we have a concert and I wanted to spend some time with her but I think i have a idea to make her have the best birthday (:.

Bethany Pov:

today is my birthday!

finally ross age today (:

I woke up really happy today because I get to spend my birthday with my lovely boyfriend and at the concert.

I was hoping that me and Ross could just spend time together but going to there concert will be great to.

I put on my red tight dress with some small heals I also curled my hair because who wouldn't dress nice for there birthday (:

I headed to the TV room and everyone was there expect ross.

'hey u guys (:' i said smiling to everyone going for a seat

'wow u look really nice bethany and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:' they said bringing a sign out saying happy birthday!

'awe thanks u guys! (:' i said giving each one of them a hug.

right before I was going to ask for ross,  I felt someone grab my waist and I looked behind my shoulder and it was ross smiling holding a dozen roses (:

'happy birthday my beautful wonderful georgues and I could go on and on but I want to give u this' he said handing me the flowers.

'thank u ross' I said giving him a kiss.

'awe how cute' rydal said doing her little smiley face.

'okay u guys let's get ready for the concert (:' Riker said getting his guitar so we could head to the stadium where we're going to perform.

*Hours later*

'wow this place is amazing! its so huge!' rydal said looking around.

This place was huge!

We all put our stuff down and started to set up everything.

'sorry babe u had to spend your birthday here but I'll make it up to you I promise!(:' ross said giving me a hug and then a kiss.

'it's okay I actually enjoy seeing u guys perform I will enjoy it here(:' i said fixing his hair because it was sticking up.

'u have some crazy hair there' I said laughing telling ross.

'I know my mom couldn't fix it for me this morning ' ross said laughing.

'ok u guys it's show time!!' Riker said getting the mics ready.

We headed into the stage and there was a Ton of people!

they all cheered and screamed when they saw us come out.

The concert was going out great and it was amazed how loud it was in there.

'okay u guys well today is a special day for me and  bethany becuase its her birthday!' ross said through the mic.

everyone said awe and started yelling happy birthday to me.

i couldn't stop smiling at that point! (:

'and I have a special surprise for her,  bethany come here please' ross said smiling to me.

i went toward him and he got up his chair and he told me to sit on his chair.

everyone kept on saying awe when he did that ross was an amazing guy! (:

'I wrote this song just for bethany I hope u love it' ross said to me smiling.

When he was singing his eyes just met in mine.

The words were so beautful and amazing!

my eyes became watery (:

When he finished I got up my chair and gave him a big hug and a kiss (:

the kiss was amazing and I could just see flashes everywhere and people saying aww.

'thank u ross I love you' I said to him. I couldn't stop smiling.

'anything for u! (:' he said smiling back.

even if I spent my birthday here it was an amazing night becuase I spent it with all the r5 family and the song just beat It All it was PERFECT (:

THANKS FOR READING! COMMENT IF YOU THINK ROSS DID A GREAT JOB ON MAKING BETHANY HAPPY AND VOTE IF U LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!