chapter 26: strikes again

raltiff pov:

I couldn't stop thinking of what happened at the baseball game while we were heading back to the bus.

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

I got a text from my ex saying that she sees me and she needs to talk to me.

I looked around while I was heading toward my seat at the stadium and I saw her. That's when I said I had to go somewhere.

I went toward her and she pulled me to the side and started yelling at me saying "is it true the whole rydelington thing?? and If it is u deserve better. u need me raltiff " she said trying to get closer to me

"what the heck is wrong with u! and I don't have to tell u if it's true or not because u don't need to know my life! me and u are not dating anymore so stop bothering me an leave me alone! and I'm glad me and u broke up! " I said walking away from her.

I was confused of what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that's what happened and I didn't feel like telling rydal yet because I needed to Let it sink into me what happened.

We all got into the bus and headed straight to bed we were all tired.

_NEXT DAY_

bethany pov:

I woke up thinking about the whole raltiff thing. i was still wondering if I should tell rydal.

i got up from by bed and headed to the TV room.

When i got there Riker was the only one there.

We stayed and talked for alitle and raltiff woke up.

'hey wats up' Riker said to raltiff.

'oh nothing just need to go somewhere real quick' raltiff said looking rushed.

He ran out the bus door and me and Riker just looked at eachother.

'I'ma go check on him...He looked kinda jumpy' I said getting up from my chair.

I opened the door and went outsid. I couldn't find it see raltiff then I looked from a distance and saw raltiff with his his ex AGAIN!

Then all of a sudden I saw his ex give raltiff a kiss.

I got so mad because raltiff isn't suppost to cheat on rydal because  rydal is like a sister to me.

i went inside the bus and went to my room.

I didn't know what to tell rydal because rydal really loved raltiff.

*knock knock*

'come in'

'hey beautful wats all the noise' Ross said sitting on my bed.

'ross....um I need to tell u something....