chapter 35: friends....always

*next day*

Ross Pov:

we ended up sleeping really late me and bethany because we were just talking and it seems like we just became closer (:

I got up and headed to the TV room

when I got there bethany was in there (:

'oh hey beautful ur up early (:'

'yeah couldn't go back to sleep when I woke up'  she said getting up to give me a hug.

We talked for a while and then bethany said something I would have never thought she would say.

'ross I have been thinking this since last night...um i want u to apologize to luara'

'what?? bethany what do u meen?' I asked in a shocked voice.

'yea ross I want you to apologize to laura... i know she has been causing problems in our relationship but u know we have to forgive people'

i was shocked that bethany actually wanted me to apologize to Laura. but that's what i loved about bethany she was so nice to others (:

*hours later*

'okay lets go' i said getting off the car with bethany.

me and bethany held hand and hand down to the restraunt that we told laura to be so we could apologize to her.

We got a seat and waited for her.

In no time I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'oh hi laura' bethany said getting in so she could get into the booth.

'look u guys...I have to tell you something' laura said right away.

'Oh us to but go ahead' bethany said smiling  at her.

'ross...bethany..um I'm really sorry that I have been causing so much drama in your relationship...I wasn't going to say this but bethany I was jelouse that you were dating ross. I guess it got to my head becuase of the show and I really thought in reality me and Ross should be together ..but now I accepted that you and Ross really love eachother and u guys are great for each other' she said smiling at both of us and then looked down.

bethany got laura hand and said ' laura..it's alright we know that that happens sometimes and' she said looking at me

'And we would like to accept your apology as long as you accept ours I feel really bad for yelling at you the other day and now we understand that it could happen to anyone' I said continuing the conversation.

'of course I accept! friends??' laura said smiling at both of us.

'yes if course...always' bethany said getting up to give luara a hug.

*******************************************

HOPE U LIKED IT! SORRY HAVENT UBDATED IN A LONG TIME!
IM GONNA START A NEW BOOK later on BUT U GUYS I KNOW YOUR READING THIS SO PLEASE COMMENT REAL QUICK ON WHO I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT CONTINUE WRITING BOOK BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DONT TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :*
LOVE U! AND VOTE!