Chapter 7: sight seeing

Bethany's POV:

I woke up to from a text from my mom

'Hey Mija sorry it's so early but I just wanted to see how you were doing and I hope your having a great time! Love u(:'
After I read it I smiled and replied back.
I looked at the time and it was barely 6 in the morning.
I quietly washed my face and went back to my bed just to rest.
Like 30 minutes later my phone vibrated and it was a message from Ross.
I opened it and it said
'Hey beautiful hopefully your awake becuase I was wondering if u want to go alitle touring before any ones awake(: meet me outside if u read it thanks beautiful!(:'
I smiled and changed as fast as I could and went outside.
I opened the door as quietly as I could and went outside, I looked left and right but didnt see Ross.
I waited for alitle while outside and saw the door open.
It was ross(:

'Hey I beat you' I said laughing giving him a hug.

'Haha hey' Ross said laughing.

We started walking and it was great outside!
The sunset was hardly coming out and it was great!
Me an Ross were walking looking at the great sights(:
Everything was amazing here!
The sun started coming out so we decided to head back as fast as we can before they woke up or else we would get in big trouble....but it was hard becuase a lot of fans would ask for pictures.
Me an Ross started to speed walk to the bus and we were laughing the whole way because we probably looked so funny.
We made it and quietly walked into the bus.
I looked left and right to see if anyone
Noticed but no one did.
Me and ross sat on the couch and talked.
'Good thing they didn't catch us or I would have been dead!' Ross said laughing quietly.
We talked till everyone started walkng up and so ross dad could take me and ross to the Austin and ally set to shoot a episode.

Time passed and me and Ross got into Ross dads rental car to take us to the set.
Once we got there the whole cast was there putting on makeup and getting ready.
When ally saw me she of course gave me a mean look and smiled at Ross.
I guess Ross saw because he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close.
We headed to where the scene was and I sat on Ross chair while they were recording.
When I saw Ross acting his part I was so amazed of how far he has come(:
I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and I couldn't believe who it was!.....