Chapter 9: tons of fans

Ross POV:

It was already 9 Alcock in the morning and my alarm clock didnt go off.

I quietly got off my bed to see if Bethany was awake

I slowly walked into her little room and saw her sleeping there.
She looked so beautiful even when she was asleep:)

I sat gently on her bed and slowly put her bangs out of her face.

I just stared at her and thought how blessed I am to have her as my girlfriend and I couldn't ask for more(:

Then she opened her sleepy eyes.

'Hey my beautiful girl(: it's time to get up' I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

'Hello ross(:' she said getting up from her bed while she gave me a kiss.

'Well I'm going to go back so u could get ready see u in a bit' I said giving her a hug.

I headed to the tv room and manny was in there.

'Hey wats up man!'

'Whats up! Hey can I tell u something?' Manny said smiling to me.

'Ya shure what's up?'

'Well u know that co star u film with in austin an ally, I think her name is Laura, well u should introduce me to her' manny said smiling.

'Haha shure man ill introduce u to her no prob'

I left the room to get ready as fast as I could.

Time passed and we were all ready to go to the place where we were going to perform.
When we walked in I was so amazed!
This place was big!

We quickly got set up to practice our songs before the concert started.

It was like 10 minutes before the concert so we all sat down in the back room to Rest before the concert.

We all talked and laughed and then there was a knock on the door.

My dad came in and said 'u guys ready there's a lot of fans today'

We all smiled and did our "READY, SET, ROCK' thing.

When I walked to the stage with Bethany holding hands, all i could see is a ton of people.
I was soo amazed!
We started our first song and Bethany sang with us and the crowd was great!

We gave Bethany a solo song to sing becuase manny wanted to hear her sing(:

She sounded great!

When the concert ended I was sweating like crazy! I guess because the crowd was so into it they made me more excited to be here.

'Wow there was a ton of people!' I said after the concert heading backstage smiling thinking bout how great our future is going to be.

'I know man! Hey we gotta go to the VIP picture there all waiting' riker said getting up from his chair.

We headed to the picture place and the line was long!

I was so exhausted but I couldn't show it to the fans.

We took a ton of pictures!

Time passed and the line was almost finished.... I was signing this girls poster and then I I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and I couldn't Believe who it was......