chapter 33: restraunt

I quickly got into the rental car and headed to the place that laura told ross to be.

thoughts were just racing in my mind.....

Does ross still love me? Is this the end of me and Ross journey?

I really loved ross and it will brake my heart if it was the end of the road for both of us but if that's what he wants then that's what it will be.

The time seemed like it just sped up becuase in no time I was there at the restraunt.

I parked and took one last breath and got off the car. My legs were shaky becuase i didn't know what I was going to see right now.

Ross POV:

I felt really bad leaving bethany but I really had to talk to laura. Me and laura are talking about a scene that we are going to shoot on Austin and ally about another kissing scene. but I don't know why laura wanted me not to tell bethany about this. so now I'm here at the restraunt with laura.

'you don't have to tell bethany about this scene. remember you don't have to tell her everything!' laura said demanding me

'yes I do. she's my girlfriend we tell eachother everything ! and the last time me and you did a kissing scene she kinda got upset because u made it seem like u rubbed it in her face!'

I said looking at Laura.

right at that moment I felt really horrible not telling bethany becuase I  actually listened to laura not to tell bethany but I knew I had to tell bethany, so right when I was about to get up to call bethany I felt a tap on my shoulder.....

Bethanys POV:

I walked into the restraunt and I started looking for ross and then I saw him with laura sitting down.

I walked up to ross nervouse becuase i didnt know what to say becuase at this point i knew i was gonna start to cry.

I tapped ross on the shoulder and he turned around and he looked shocked to see me.

'Bethany??'

*********************************************************

OMG U GUYS WHAT DO U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN!?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE COMMENT AND DONT FOR GET TO VOTE! !
I HOPE U GUYS ARE ENJOY ING THE BOOK!
LOVE YA ALL!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

ONE MORE THING IM GOING TO BE THINKING OF A NEW BOOK TO WRITE AFTER THIS BOOK GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE I NEED HELP!!