Chapter 19: calorado

Ross POV:

We only stayed at Amsterdam for one day because we had a busy schedule to follow.

And guess what...it has already almost been a year since I have been dating Bethany(: this year went really fast and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her:)

.and I had a plan to make it a great date!I just can't wait for 2 more days for our date!(:

next stop we were going to was calorado! my home state! We were all so excited

to go!

it was a long ride there but it was worth it especially since bethany was with me (:

My family from Colorado were going to be able to meet Bethany for the first time. they are going to love her!

we were driving for a while now because we were all getting sleepy. but we decided to watch a movie. we all wanted to laugh so we decided to watch "dumb and dumber " before the movie started we popped some popcorn and it was great!

by no surprise  everyone went to sleep!

*next day*

I Woke up like around 9 aclock today because I was so excited that we were heading to calorado!. I went to the front of the bus and asked my dad if we were almost there.

"yea Ross were here already"  my dad said. I was so happy

Iwalked to Bethany room and  gently sat there at her bed and looked at her. she just made me smile all the time because she was so beautiful!

"hey my precious Bethany wake up were here"

she woke up and she looked  at me smiling.

she was in shock "were already here wow that was fast!"

I laughed and went to get ready!

I was excited to because I get to see some of the rest of my family and so Bethany can meet them.

our first stop was at my aunts house.

Bethany POV:

I was happy and nervous and that same time because I was meeting Ross aunt and uncle's today.

we headed to his aunts house and we got there at no time.

to tell u the truth I was scared if his aunt wouldn't like me for some reason.

we headed out of the bus and went down and I held Ross hand.

"are u nervous?' Ross asked me smiling.

"just alitle" I said not telling him the real truth that I was super super nervous!

*ding dong*

after they rung the doorbell like in 5 seconds the door opened....