chapter 27: were done

'ross I need to tell u something... I  was outside right now and I saw raltiff with his ex and. ... they kissed' I said looking at ross in the eyes.

ross eyes just looked shocked and it seemed like he couldn't talk.

'and I thought I could trust him with my sister' ross said starting to get mad.

'but ross It didn't seem like he wanted to kiss her... and Ross, Ratliff wouldn't do that because he's like a part of your family and he's really careful because he

wouldn't want to get kicked out of the r5 band ' I said holding his hand.

right there I heard rydal screaming 'noo!'

me and Ross looked at eachother and I got up and opened the door.

I saw rydal on the floor covering her face and I knew she had been hearing me and Ross conversation.

then I saw raltiff running toward her.

'what's wrong' he said trying to pick her up from the floor.

'get away from me don't touch me!' she said trying to get up by herself

'rydal tell me what's wrong' raltiff said looking like he was about to cry.

He grabbed her hand trying to calm her down and she pushed it away.

'I saw u with her' rydal said looking at raltiff eyes trying to hold back her cry.

'with who...?' raltiff said in his confused voice.

'u know what forget about it....we're over!' rydal said looking at him and turning her head right away and left as fast as she can to her room.

All I could think was 'what's going to happen with the r5 band?

THANKS FOR READING I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER VOTE OR COMMENT!