Chapter 5: austin and ally

'Ok let's get moving' Ross dad said turning on the bus. We were all excited that we were going to Paris to perform.
I decided to call my mom to tell her we were about to leave.
'Hey mom'
'Hi Bethany how are u!'
'Im great(: and just wanted to tell u that were heading to Paris already' I said smiling.
'Thats great mija! I'm very happy for you'
'Thank u well I have to go call u when we get there' I said.
I hung up and we all decided to go to the back room to sing some songs and the guys wanted to play there video games.
We all decided what song to sing first and what songs to end with for our next concert. It was really fun to organize these things.
After that, the guys decided to play there video games and me and Rydal decided to paint our nails.
We headed to the front of the bus where the couch was to paint our nails.
'So how's you and Ratliff' I said said smiling to Rydal.

'Were good u know were still fiends but were getting there' Rydal said laughing.

'An how's u and Ross' Rydal said.

'Were great! He's a great guy(:' I said blushing looking down so Rydal wouldn't see me.

We talked about a lot of things until we were done with our nails. I considered Rydal like my sister because she gets along with me great and I could tell her anything!
We headed back to where the boys were and we walked in when they were still playing there video games.
We stayed in there looking at the boys play. My eyes started to get really tired and I feel asleep.

I woke up to Ross putting blankets on me.
'Oops sorry...I didn't mean to wake u up.. it's becuase u looked cold' Ross said giving me a kiss in the cheek.

'That's ok I'm not that tired anymore' I said getting up from the bed smiling.

'Where everyone?' I asked Ross confused.

'They over there watching tv'

'Oh ok let's go?' I said holding Ross hand.

'Wait Bethany I need to tell u something' Ross said holding me back.

'Yes?'

'Well I just got a call from the Austin and ally set and they said since were going to Paris they want to shoot a scene over here and the whole cast is coming' he said looking down.

'Oh ok' I said while thoughts were racing in my mind about how Laura is gonna act this time.

'Are u okay with them coming?'

'Yea I'm happy there coming' I said walking.
I didn't want to tell Ross about the Laura thing but I had to.

'Ross..um u know how we had this problem about Laura and stuff um I just don't want that to happen again'

'Thats what i was worried about to but i couldn't tell the producers that....I'm sorry but I promise that she won't touch me or u and that's a promise'
Ross said giving me a hug.

'Thanks ross(:'

We headed to the front of the bus where everyone was at and talked..
I'm really happy I came(:

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading hope u enjoy
Vote and comment
THANKS!!(: