2

Past(A year earlier)
Y/n's POV

"First day of school,y/n.Are you nervous?"My mother questions me in a nervous but exciting tone.

"I hope this school won't be worse than last year's school."I say worriedly.

Last year at my old school I was a junior and I got bullied a lot.Every minute,I would be getting glares from the popular kids to the weirdos.

I really want this new school to help me socialize more with students and eventually become friends with them.

I used to be really shy and never even spoke out in front of the class.

But,I did make one friend who was apparently a senior and now he's in college,trying to become a lawyer.I really hope he becomes one because it has always been his dream.Well either a lawyer or a police officer.

Did I mention his name is Park Jimin.I have to admit,I did have a crush on him and I think he knew because he would always tease me.

But when I used to get bullied almost everyday at school,I had enough of it.I never went back to that school.Never said goodbye to my teachers and classmates.I regret for never saying goodbye to Jimin.

Of course I texted him back when the 2nd semester was over and he was actually surprised.I mean,no even cared that I was in class.

When I stayed home from school,I usually starved myself and cut myself.I was in a lot of pain.

But now I have healed.I just hope this new school won't be the same results as the last one.

My phone vibrated in my hand.I received a message from Jimin.

Mochi:Hey princess!Have a good first day at school.Love you❤️

Me:Thank you ChimChim😘

Mochi and ChimChim are my nicknames for him.But one nickname I used to call him was small fingers and he got pissed.

Sadly to say,Jimin has a girlfriend and I'm still a single love bird.I mean,don't get me wrong,I'm not jealous of his girlfriend, I'm more happy for them.

"Is that Mochi?"My mom suddenly spoke out.

My mother is the cringiest but I love her more than anything.She knows that I call Jimin nicknames and decided to say it herself.

"Here we are."My mother says as we pull up to my new school.To be honest,it's nerve racking.There are students smiling at each other and other students smothering their faces onto one another.

A sigh escaped my lips.

"Don't worry my baby.I can ask if Seokjin can pick you up after school."My mother places her hand on my shoulder.

Seokjin.Or Jin,is my brother.I have to admit,he can be weird but he was there when the rough times happened to me.He's a professional chef and hosts one of the famous restaurants in all of Seoul.

"Ok mom.I love you and be safe."I gave her a kiss on the cheek.And got out of the car.

I grab my bag with all of my stuff for school that's inside of it.I walk towards the main entrance.

Students stare at me and smile.One girl comes up to me."Oh my god!Your so pretty.How can someone look this gorgeous?"She said out loud.I was taken back a bit from her actions.

The girl had round black glasses,dark brown hair,and brown hazel eyes.

She's beautiful herself.But I think I'm not very good looking.

"Oh thank you.Your pretty too."Those words slipped from my lips.

She smiled in response and started talking again."Do you want me to show you around.Cos it's my first day too."

"Sure."

We head inside of the school until I accidentally bump into someone."Oh,I'm so sorry."

When I look at that person,I realized it was a girl.And she did not seem very pleased."Watch where your going,you bitch.Don't even breathe the same air as me."

She walked passed me and two more girls followed her.I guess that is her little group.And that group of girls if I'm assuming are the "popular" girls.She had straight black hair and was tall like a skyscraper."How is the air up there,you Kim Kardashian wannabe?"I mumbled.

"Are you ok?"The girl with round glasses asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine.And don't worry,I'm used to this stuff."I reply back to her.

"Oh god.I'm so terrible.I forgot to introduce myself.I'm Alice.What's your name?"She questions again.

"Y/n."I answer.

"Well,I have to go to class.I'm a senior and I'll hope I'll see you at lunch."She gives me a hug and makes her way through the hall.

Well,I guess I have to find my way to homeroom.