4

Past
Y/n's POV

After Taehyung and I had lunch,we both hurried back to school so we wouldn't be late.

Actually,Taehyung is pretty cool.We've been talking about why I've moved here and Taehyung talked about his friends and family.

He almost seems like a...friend.I mean he bought me lunch,saved me from that girl,Jennie,and talked about his personal life.

And I have to admit,he's pretty cute and handsome."Hey,Taehyung.I have a question."I asked him.

"Hmm,what is it?"He replied back while looking down at me.

"If you knew I was a loser,why help me from Jennie and buy me lunch?"I questioned him.

"Well you see y/n,your different from most girls.Even way different from Jennie."He explained back.

We have 5 minutes to get to class.But,we're already in the main building so we should be good.I gave this a good opportunity to ask him more questions.

"How am I different from most girls?"

"I've never seen someone so beautiful,cute,innocent,and outstanding as you,y/n!"He cheerfully said.

His sweet showers of compliments made me blush and I think Taehyung noticed.

An "ah thank you" came out from my lips while I looked the other direction away from Taehyung because my face was so red.

"Y/n."Taehyung said as he lifted my chin to face him."You don't have to be shy around me.We're friends now,so you don't have to be quiet and introverted around me."

A smile appeared on my lips.He really is the nicest person that I've met before.Well,next to Jimin.

For some sort of reason,my heart was beating fast.My body started sweating a little bit.I was feeling nervous about this.This is the same feeling when I was in love with Jimin.

Could I be falling in love with Taehyung?

I quickly hugged him.The only person that I had comfort me was Jimin because either my family went on a vacation without me or they weren't there for me when I went through a lot.

But Jimin lives in Busan right now,trying his best to become a lawyer.So he's far away and the only way of comforting me is when he calls or messages me.Its not the same as it was before with him.

But I hope Taehyung would be like Jimin.Being here for me when no one is there for me.

Taehyung and I walk down the hallway to our next class.Thank god I have a class with him,because he said we have all the next periods together before dismissal.

We walk into the classroom and the majority of the class are male students.

Wait,didn't Taehyung say that most of his friends are in this class.

Well,Taehyung is pretty popular because he told me that almost everyone in the school knows who he is.

"Aye,Tae!Glad you can make it!And who's that pretty lady next to you holding your hand."One male student with orange hair shouts at Taehyung.

"Hoseok,this is y/n.She's my girlfriend."Taehyung happily yells.

Oh good cos I thought Taehyung would say girlfrie-

WAIT!!!!WHAT?!?!?!!!

GIRLFRIEND?!??!??!!

Then I hear "ohhs" and "ahhs" through the room.

I notice that Taehyung crouches down to my height and places a peck on my cheek."Just go with it."He whispers after kissing my cheek.

Wow.

This is just...interesting.