15

Past
Y/n's POV

It's been past a few hours since I last met Jimin.Taehyung didn't deserve to be treated like shit from me because of Jimin.But I was too upset to leave the house or even my room.

The two boys haven't texted me back and I have no intention on talking with Jimin again.
I'll just let time pass and maybe I will change my mind and thoughts about him.

But for now,I want to talk to Taehyung.Personally.

It's 8:30am and I walk out the door but trip over something.Something big.

I fell face first and notice at the unknown object.When I realize it's not an object,it's a human being.And I recognize them.

I start to hyperventilate.Seeing bruises all over their body and blood stained on their clothes.

A tear falls on my cheek.

"J-Jimin?"I get up and check his pulse.

A loud scream escapes my mouth.The waterworks are coming out one by one.

"Jimin!Please wake up!"I keep on yelling but he doesn't wake up.

I decide to give CPR on him so he'll breathe again.My lips touch his plumped lips.I exhale in and then out,releasing my air into his body.

I press on his chest quickly.I check his pulse again.

Nothing.

I hear footsteps coming up behind me."Call 911 now!Just fucking do it!"I look back and it was Seokjin,already calling the ambulance.

I keep on sobbing loudly until our neighbors walk out of their houses and notice what's going on.

I lay on Jimin's chest.So if there is a heartbeat ready to appear I'll hear it.My tears are making a puddle.

T-this,is all my fault.

If I wasn't a bitch to him last night this wouldn't happen.Now looking at him in this stage makes me want to kill myself.This is my best friend.The one I love and care for.But I hurt him.And I probably already lost him.

I'm so sorry Park Jimin.

I hear the sounds of a siren.The blinking lights blind my eyes.But I'm still holding onto Jimin.I don't want to let go.

I love you Park Jimin.

Please don't leave me.

Taehyung's POV

It's working out perfectly.Soon,she will be mine and that asshole Jimin will be in hell.

I told you Park Jimin.Do not go near my girl.