13

Past
Y/n's POV

I slowly open my eyes from the piercing light coming from my window.

I stretch my arms out and yawn.But then I realize about what happened last night.For some reason,I felt...better.

Like Taehyung and I can be more close with each other.Like he healed me.He makes me smile and happy again.

I just feel bad for Jimin.I mean,I did say I had plans with Taehyung before he messaged me but I just still feel guilty.Jimin is my best friend and I love him.

I look to my side on the bed.This is weird.

Taehyung is not here but there is a note.I pick it up and start to read it.

Hey Babygirl,last night was absolutely beautiful and unforgettable.I had to leave early because I didn't want your family coming in your room and finding a guy in your bed.But Y/n,meet me at the park by your house around 6:30pm.I want to give you something.I love you Y/n.Stay healthy and safe.

Love,Kim Taehyung.

My heart began to race fast.A smile appeared on my face.He makes my body warm.

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!Breakfast is ready!!!!!"The voice of my mother yells from downstairs.

I looked over to my window and it was open.Its good that he didn't go out of the front door because he would've been noticed easily.

I walk over to the window and close it.Then I head over to my door and exit my bedroom.

I go downstairs and notice everyone is eating their breakfast.But I also see someone else.

"Jimin?"I quietly say but everyone turns their heads to me.

"Ahh,look who's up."My father says and gets up from his seat."How was your sleep princess?"

I glance over at Jimin and he gives me grin.I start to tremble.

"G-good I gu-guess."I stutter.

"If your confused to why Jimin is here,he wants to spend the day with you."My mother spoke out to me which woke me up from my original state.

Jimin walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.Every time when I'm around Jimin,I sort of get a tingling feeling in my body.My heart explodes from my nerves.Its a different feeling of what Taehyung does to me.

"Are you ready princess?Were going to have a good but long day."His tone is different.Like he knows something.

I instead smile at him with a worried expression.

He definitely knows something is up.