20

Past(Time skip to 4 months later)
Y/n's POV

I became homeschooled after Christmas break.My family said it was for the best.To not see Kim Taehyung or any of his friends.

I can still hear the painful cries and noises from that night.Jimin and I haven't spoke since that night.My phone was taken away that night.

That night never should have happened.

I just want this all to end.

I'm currently in the bathtub.Holding a razor in my hand.Ready for the metal to seep in my skin.Letting the blood flow out while I cry in pain.

I just wish for the best of everyone.

Right before I tried to cut myself,I was interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Y/n?Don't do what I think your doing."Jin's voice is now the only thing I hear.

I've been in this house for 4 months.Cabin fevered.Feeling like I'm in a prison and not enjoying the outdoor world.

I decided to drop the razor down and continue this hell of a world.

I get out of the bathtub and put on my robe.I pulled the drain from the tub to let the water sink into the pipes.

I exit the bathroom while Jin was standing there.I head over to my room and hear him following me.

"Y/n!It was never your fault.You didn't know."Jin said to me before I closed my door.Locking it afterwards.

I untie my robe and fall onto my bed.Naked.Shivering.No one to keep me warm.

I crawl into the sheets and blankets to at least not freeze to death.

"Y/n,you do know that Jimin misses you.You don't know that because mom and dad don't want you to find that out.They want you to become manipulated.But I don't want that.Seeing my little sister hurt,hurts me.I love you Y/n.And so does Jimin."Jin says before I hear him walking away.

I know Jimin doesn't miss me.I know he doesn't love me.No one does.But Jin is the only one there for me.

I close my eyes.Falling into a deep sleep.Letting my body relax.Letting my mind relax.

Taehyung's POV

I miss her.I miss her touch.I miss her lips.I miss her everything.

Not even Seulgi can compare to her.

"Wow,Taehyung.That was amazing."The panting of Seulgi makes me want to shoot myself.

I'm an asshole.I took Y/n's love and virginity from her.And now I repay her like this?Being a fucking slut.Having sex with Seulgi.I'm just mad I guess.

But not at Y/n.I'm mad at her family.And Jimin.

They are seriously going to pay for what they've done to Y/n and I.

I grab my clothes and quickly put them on."Where are you going baby?"

"None of your business you slut."I grab everything with me.Everything.

Her family and Jimin are seriously going to suffer.