10

Past
Y/n's POV

Finally,my family and I made it back to our house.I still remember when Jimin left the hospital room almost seemingly jealous.

But I grabbed Taehyung's gifts which included 4 vases of flowers(cherry blossoms,roses,orchards,and dahlias),a giant teddy bear,and some clothes and accessories from Gucci.

Like seriously,I was only in the hospital for just a week of recovery.But,in that week,I've never seen Taehyung.Even though he sent me all of those wonderful gifts,I just wanted to see him face to face and thank him for saving me.

When the gifts came in my hospital room I would either be sleeping or I would notice different doctors bringing the gifts in and mention Taehyung's appearance who dropped the gifts off.

No one expect for Jimin and my family have been this considerate for me.Like I didn't really need gifts,but I'll take them.

But I'm still thinking of Taehyung.And Jimin.

Do they possibly like me more than a friend?

Really Y/n,you need to hear yourself.Your an idiot for thinking of two handsome guys falling in love with you.

Wait a minute.Then why would Taehyung send me all of those gifts in the first place.And why is Jimin jealous of Taehyung and I.

This is all stressful.I need to take another nap.Yes surprisingly,I'm tired.

As soon as I enter my room,I sink into the bed and cuddle in the sheets.I start to close my eyes and completely passed out.

Taehyung's POV

She's so cute when she's sleeping.

I'm currently watching Y/n on a security camera that I hacked into so I can see what she
does in her room.

But I would love to see her without clothes and cuddle into my arms.I would enjoy seeing how beautiful she is under the pieces of clothing that covers her.Touching every part of her body.Claiming her as my love.

I don't want to see her with that Park Jimin.He seems like a complete douche.When I was the one who was sending her gifts to make her smile again.

She's my world.And no one can destroy her.Not even her family.She has to know that I love her and I always will.

Jimin's POV

Why was I being such an asshole to her?

She didn't deserve it.But I was jealous about that Taehyung guy coming in almost everyday and giving her gifts.

For me,gifts don't make me happy.The only present that makes me smile is my loved ones caring about me.Making sure I'm healthy.

But Seulgi never-

Ugh never mind.

But,Y/n probably hates me.Or maybe not?For all we know,we've been friends since 1st grade.She doesn't really remember us being friends until she moved to the same high school I was in.She was a junior and I was a senior.I still never forget how beautiful she was.Still young and adorable.

But at the same time,she was being bullied and told me what she did to herself.All those times that were hard for her,I was there.Not even her parents or Seokjin was there to comfort her.But I was.

Now this Taehyung guy thinks he's going to steal Y/n's heart and break it.I won't let that happen.

Even when I was with Seulgi,I had feelings for Y/n and I still do.

And something about that Taehyung guy doesn't seem right.He seems really cute and charming on the outside,but something tells me he's way different on the inside.I don't trust him.